Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 28th, 2020, 04:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

Anyone have this Red Skull figure?

Red Skull #016 Avengers Movie Marvel Heroclix

Or any other Red Skull figure that is different than the one we are already using?
Old April 28th, 2020, 04:25 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Anyone have this Red Skull figure?

Red Skull #016 Avengers Movie Marvel Heroclix

Or any other Red Skull figure that is different than the one we are already using?
I have it! I can get you pics tonight if you want.
Old April 28th, 2020, 04:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sweet. Yeah, post them up here in this thread whenever you get to it and I'll know where to find them. Thanks!
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Please remind me that you have these when I work on Avengers Black Widow in about a year.
One of the reasons I take the pictures I do is so I can gently nudge people into doing designs I like. I'll remind you.
Hmmm. I need to add this to my tricks for when bribery isn't enough.
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:17 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Please remind me that you have these when I work on Avengers Black Widow in about a year.
One of the reasons I take the pictures I do is so I can gently nudge people into doing designs I like. I'll remind you.
You aren't bribing very well
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You aren't bribing very well
I think it's working. I mostly just need to review everyone's short list and see what looks interesting. I like to wait until its at least close to being ran so I can be certain the designer is happy. Ronin for instance likes his designs to marinate a bit so I always have to wait because he has a tendency to out of nowhere get some spark of inspiration. Besides I need to start making points to spend. Can't outpace myself. Once I'm rolling in points I'll start bribing people to run MY drafts. Though the current system I have going is greatly increasing my own efficiency. It's a banner year for me already and it's not yet summer.
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:51 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Anyone have this figure?

https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...roclix/1027774
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:57 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I think I have that one back at home, I won't be back for a couple weeks though.
Old June 6th, 2020, 11:06 AM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I think I have that one back at home, I won't be back for a couple weeks though.
Definitely more than a few weeks out from designing him, so thatís fine. Thanks!
Old June 6th, 2020, 06:18 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Akihiro Yamauchi's album had one, @Lord Pyre

Old June 6th, 2020, 06:49 PM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Akihiro Yamauchi's album had one, @Lord Pyre

Cool! How do you search through that? Tried multiple times but aside from scrolling forever I couldnít figure it out.
Old June 6th, 2020, 06:51 PM

I scroll forever.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project