Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 6th, 2019, 11:39 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
BiggaBullfrog, thanks for giving not only Dance of the Dryads, but also The Borogoves, a spin. The Borogoves is one of my favorites, but since it never made it into the BoV, it's never gotten much attention before, until GenCon this last year.... Seeing it here made my day!
I think this is at least the second time I've seen either of these maps at our monthly tournaments. They're pretty great. You have some amazing maps.
That's correct, this month will be the fourth time we'll have used The Borogoves and the third time we've used Dance of the Dryads. They're both incredible maps! Thank you, Typhon, for your great contribution to the community!

I'm constantly hoping that someday I'll log in to see a new Tyhpon2222 map.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 12th, 2019, 01:47 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Hey I will be there for the tournament!
Old October 13th, 2019, 02:58 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Sorry can’t make it

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 13th, 2019, 11:08 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Hey I will be there for the tournament!
Woohoo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Sorry can’t make it
Boohoo. No worries though... it's okay to be scared.

The monthly is coming up super fast though! It's that time of year where time seems to speed up, and we're rolling them dice this Saturday! So let's get some more RSVPs!

@UtahScott @The Dewk @Starling_ @DewNoHarm @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @tanmad21 @TREX @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Dat_One_Boi @AlphaDasher @shmet @twigleg2

Hey all y'all! Haven't heard from you yet for this month, hopefully you can make it! We've got some big competition in store, along with some big prizes I've been storing up as well!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 14th, 2019, 02:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Sorry, I cant make this one. It seems these type of things just dont make the cut for me on Saturdays anymore. Just too many other obligations to take care of. Have fun guys.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 14th, 2019, 08:50 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's looking like I'll be able to make this one! I could help bring a map or two as well. Maybe Ashfall and Venom?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Last edited by Flash_19; October 14th, 2019 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Not that I'm biased or anything... ;)
Old October 14th, 2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Sorry, I cant make this one. It seems these type of things just dont make the cut for me on Saturdays anymore. Just too many other obligations to take care of. Have fun guys.
Sad to hear, but understandable. Hopefully if things open up for you down the road we'll be able to have you again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
It's looking like I'll be able to make this one! I could help bring a map or two as well. Maybe Ashfall and Venom?
Awesomesauce! That sounds like a great pair of maps to bring! Thanks for the help!

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 15th, 2019, 11:51 AM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

I will be working the Utah vs Arizona State Football game this Saturday, so I won't be able to make it. I'm very sad to be missing another tournament, but hope to make it out again soon.

Antmarchingroves'
Old October 15th, 2019, 12:30 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Didn't think I would make it, but turns out I will!

Y'all may be receiving some PMs asking to borrow some units though. Haha.

I'll also bring a hard-to-find C3V figure for the prize table!
Old October 15th, 2019, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
I will be working the Utah vs Arizona State Football game this Saturday, so I won't be able to make it. I'm very sad to be missing another tournament, but hope to make it out again soon.
We hope you do too! But sometimes prior obligations get the better of all of us in our quest to play as much 'Scape as possible...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Didn't think I would make it, but turns out I will!

Y'all may be receiving some PMs asking to borrow some units though. Haha.

I'll also bring a hard-to-find C3V figure for the prize table!
Sweetness, great to know you'll make it! You can of course borrow units -- If I don't have them Leafy does.

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 17th, 2019, 10:13 AM

Starling_ Woo who?

Oh man, this is the first I've been on in a while. I was getting on to say I could come next weekend. I just looked and realized it's this weekend, so I won't be able to make it. But hey, now I know the date changes for the rest of the year so I'll plan on trying for November!
Old October 17th, 2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
Oh man, this is the first I've been on in a while. I was getting on to say I could come next weekend. I just looked and realized it's this weekend, so I won't be able to make it. But hey, now I know the date changes for the rest of the year so I'll plan on trying for November!
Oh no, sorry for the confusion! I know notifications haven't been going through lately so that can't have helped as I've tried to let people know. But hey, if you can make it in November I'll be happy for that!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events