Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:36 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Title Advocacy Thread

It looks like more congratulations are in order, as well.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:25 AM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, I got some words under my user name now. Thanks for the title everyone. I'll have to set up an avatar image and signature to fill out the profile presence one of these days lol.
Old May 4th, 2020, 01:05 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Most of his images have succumbed to PhotoBucket or something, but I give you: Frank Lloyd Wright!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...r&imageuser=68
Old May 4th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, yessss. Thank you, @Porkins , for digging out some gems from Caravaggio. He was definitely our original Frank Lloyd Wright. One of the old masters.

= =
Old May 4th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, those are pretty incredible maps! I'm not sure how much fun they would be to play on, but they are certainly works of heroscape art!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Most of his images have succumbed to PhotoBucket or something, but I give you: Frank Lloyd Wright!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...r&imageuser=68
Old May 4th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Wow, those are pretty incredible maps! I'm not sure how much fun they would be to play on, but they are certainly works of heroscape art!
It used to be different around here, young 'un.

I love the culture we have now, but the emphasis on competitive viability - in maps, in units - has not always been as dominant a feature in what we share here.

= =
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:07 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh for sure, I've built quite a few maps that were just for fun. Certainly not as cool looking as those. Very envious of their design vision (and amount of terrain! )

And definitely young on the site, but probably pretty close in age as you in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:

I love the culture we have now, but the emphasis on competitive viability - in maps, in units - has not always been as dominant a feature in what we share here.
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Oh for sure, I've built quite a few maps that were just for fun. Certainly not as cool looking as those. Very envious of their design vision (and amount of terrain! )

And definitely young on the site, but probably pretty close in age as you in real life.
You're one hundred, too?

= =
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:29 PM

Quote:
You're one hundred, too?
Some mornings it feels that way!
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

Caravaggio's maps are beautiful. We need more of that kind of map making today I think. I find myself getting some "competitive viability" burnout at times.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 4th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would like to nominate two wonderful members of our community for titles:

1) @BiggaBullfrog for the title: Usurper of Shenanigans
He usurped control of the Utah Heroscape scene (aka he now runs all our tournaments), and he loves to use the word "shenanigans".

2) @Leaf_It for the title: Got Zombies?!
The man has 20 squads of Zombies. 20!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 4th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

“Has a (Zombie) Problem”

Last edited by OEAO; May 4th, 2020 at 04:54 PM. Reason: 20 squads???

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online