Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 1st, 2016, 10:25 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney--GenCon RTW Practice! - JULY

Ugh, I can't make it. Housing issues for my dorm next year came up and I once again I miss a tournament.
@NecroBlade
@MegaSilver
@Deroche
@El Diablo

I was supposed to bring Marcus a squad of Capuans, I tagged all yall hopefully one of you will see this. Really sorry Marcus. Hoping to get down their soon but once I'm at IU it'll be a short 45 minute drive compared to the 2:30 hour it is now. So I'll be there far more often

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 1st, 2016, 11:15 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

Burial Marsh?
Old July 1st, 2016, 11:36 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Burial Marsh?
Perfect!

Old July 2nd, 2016, 10:39 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Hey this is pretty short notice but if someone could bring 4 squads of Aubrien Archers and a Gurei-Oni that would be great.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 10:45 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll try, but if I can't find the stuff quickly (my collection is a disaster), then you better have a backup army plan.

Old July 2nd, 2016, 11:10 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
I'll try, but if I can't find the stuff quickly (my collection is a disaster), then you better have a backup army plan.
Definitely do
Old August 16th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney--Revisit The Past! - SEPT 3

OP updated. Up to Wave 8 and Jungle!
Old September 2nd, 2016, 07:56 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Can somebody bring me a Guilty for tomorrow's tournament?
Old September 2nd, 2016, 09:05 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
Can somebody bring me a Guilty for tomorrow's tournament?
Can do.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 2nd, 2016, 11:41 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I hope you all have a great event tomorrow, but wanted to let you know that after this weekend, I have no more weekend job, so I can maybe start coming. Also wanted to invite you all to Ohio NHSD 2016 @ CinCityCon - October 1, about 1 hour 45 min from Louisville. I'd appreciate it if you make NHSD in Louisville a later weekend in October so I can come to yours and you can come to mine, but understand if the first Sat was already planned.
Old September 3rd, 2016, 09:20 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

@lefton4ya: We are indeed hoping to make that happen.

@MegaSilver :

Spoiler Alert!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 4th, 2016, 08:01 AM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

ugh, I just realized I was a whole squad short of nagrubs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events