Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2016, 10:31 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney--Revisit the Past RotV/W1 - J

I ended up running

Zettians
Raelin
Grimnak
Blades x3

and going 3-1, being tied for first but losing the dice of to technically come in third. These were my first games of scape in months and I'm so glad I went! I really love the format, I think it is cool for nostalgia purposes (the first 'scape I owned was MS1, it was cool to see all the figues played again.)
Zander, the friend I brought, also had a great time and cannot wait to come back for the next one.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 3rd, 2016, 05:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Really glad to have you guys!

Before I forget, I loaned Raelin (RotV figure with SotM card) and Major Q10 (figure and card) to someone recently. Can I please have them back, whoever you are?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 3rd, 2016, 10:41 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sounds like this year will be a great nostalgia. Hopefully one of these days I can go soon. Working on getting a new job, but as it is now I am working weekends.
Old January 4th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I guess I'll ask now, but can I please borrow 4 squads of Marro Drones for next month?

Old January 4th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I ran Snipers x4, and went 1-3, but still had a blast!
Old January 8th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I thought the tournament was tomorrow, I guess I missed it. I should probably read this thread more often to make sure I'm up to date.
Old January 8th, 2016, 02:39 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney--Revisit the Past RotV/W2 - F

Front page updated! I will not able to attend, though.

EDIT: Video, this one's on Feb 6th.
Old January 26th, 2016, 11:41 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Arrow Grut , @Deroche , @El Diabolo , @infectedsloth , @Koolster25 , @Major Q23 , @MegaSilver , @Mr_Chompy , @Naesalla , @NecroBlade , @Phantom , @Viideosayg

As I mentioned before, I was planning on running the Lexicon Tournament (April 22-24) but have other plans. If pressed I could bring my stuff and set up Friday, but not be there Saturday, then pick up stuff on Sunday, but would prefer someone run teh whole weekend and bring maps. Could anyone run Heroscape & MtG:AotP events (one 3 or 4 hour block per day), as they need an updated schedule. If we run on Fri and Sat we can still avoid X-Wing & Ticket to Ride events. Please PM me if you would be willing to run (I will give you a free ticket). Here is the e-mail I got from them:
Quote:
Hey David,

I am just finalizing the schedule and wanted to check in with you on Heroscape and Planeswalkers. We have several options but wanted to discuss with whomever will be coordinating.

Friday, I have lots of table space from 12-7, so can accommodate whatever you want. We can probably even slide these tables into the locked vendor area overnight.
Saturday, I have the LARP room which is not booked until after 4, so I can just reserve that entire room for Heroscape and Planeswalkers. It is next to the RPG space.

Unfortunately, I do not have a good lockable space for just setting these up and leaving them up over the weekend.

X-Wing events are during the Friday Night Party (Furball event) and Sunday 10-3
Ticket to Ride is Saturday 3-7.

Please let me know ASAP if we can go ahead and schedule the events and who I will be working with. Really would love to have these at Lexicon. I do need to discuss soon, because we are going to be opening up the remaining space for general attendee event next week.

Thanks,
Greg
P.S. There is a slight chance I can attend Feb 6.
Old February 4th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Who's planning on attending? I will be headed down but it will be just me this week.

Old February 4th, 2016, 12:05 PM

Gordon and I will not be there. We're going to different X-Wing Store Champs. Jacob will be there.
Old February 4th, 2016, 04:54 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Gordon might be there - it's the first and best chance this year to be That Guy.

Don't forget to check the first post for what is legal. RotV, Wave 1 & 2, and Orm's Return.

I will pack at least one extra list, and I will have same map, Polaris.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 5th, 2016, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Who's planning on attending? I will be headed down but it will be just me this week.
I will bring your Drones, btw.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events