Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 1st, 2011, 12:43 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Competitive Unit Congress

Alright, with the holidays in my rear view, I finally got around to uploading the new Einar Imperium card. Sorry for the delay. Also, I uploaded an update Hatamoto Toro's card (I had reduced his attack when that wasn't part of the change).

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old January 13th, 2011, 09:09 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
FYI, Moriko and Tagawa Archers cards have been uploaded.
Where?

Never mind; I found it!

Next Generation

Old January 13th, 2011, 09:16 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Sorry for the delay in posting these results. I'm still catching up from the holidays and I've been focused on an upcoming tournament I'll be hosting.

Results:

Proposal:

Unit:Grok Riders
Proposal(s) : Decrease Cost to 100. Increase Defense to 4.

Votes for: 3
Votes against: 5
37%
for proposal, vote does not pass.

Proposal:

Add Marro Drudge to non-viable units list.

Votes for: 7
Votes against: 0
100%
for proposal, vote passes.

The Groks are tricky. Their limitations on starting spaces are tough to properly balance for. They simply can't stand up to typical armies because their numbers are so few in comparison. A different approach might be required to tweak these guys.

Also, DrL, can you get your proposal for this month posted? If you want, it can be a revision to the Grok's.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old January 13th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll have it up Monday.

And I'll be taking suggestions from the peanut gallery all weekend, so if anyone has an idea, post it up!

(I'm leaning towards Monks or Khosumet...)

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; January 13th, 2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Had enough of Groks for a while...
Old January 13th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How about removing the Grok Training power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 13th, 2011, 05:36 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Aldin has come up with a nice easy fix for those double base squads we want to use, but Start Zones cause an issue. It may be easier than fixing the Double-base squads.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...72&postcount=1

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 13th, 2011, 06:17 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

How about allowing them to bond with any unique Marro Hero, and not just Warlords? And do the same with "Mark of the Warlord"-- maybe "Mark of the Hive-mind" or something. Wo-Sa-Ga and Kee-Mo-Shi could sure use the help, and I think the Groks would cost too much to make them a better option than Nagrubs for Tor-Kul-Na (if you're worried about him having another bonding option). Yeah, Kee-Mo-Shi and Wo-Sa-Ga would be awesome with these guys...
Old January 14th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's what I'd like to see done next time is to give them bonding with any Marro hero.

But I am all Grokked out.

How do Monks with a 4 range stealth leap and a unique monk/ninja hero bonding sound?

And Defensive Agility like the Warriors of Ashra?

And they shoot laser beams out of their eyes!

Well something like that.

A 3/3 3 man melee squad for 80 points.

Gotta be something good, yeah?

Old January 14th, 2011, 12:29 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
I'll have it up Monday.

And I'll be taking suggestions from the peanut gallery all weekend, so if anyone has an idea, post it up!

(I'm leaning towards Monks or Khosumet...)
Monks. Change text of Stealth Leap to read (changes in bold):

STEALTH LEAP
(omit: Instead of) After their normal move any or all Shaolin Monks may Stealth Leap. Stealth Leap has a move of 2...

Leave the rest unchanged. That gives them an effective move of 8, with the last two being leap-y. What you have now is a lightning-quick, orange blur of monkery, flying in (yes, literally flying in) with hand and foot to destroy their enemies.

Let's face it, these guys really need the speed to close in and get that first big multi-attack, because after that they're dead monk/meat.

As for Khosumet...forget it, he's hopeless.

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24
Old January 14th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Super Doopa

That's awesome.

Very thematic.

Nice one!

Old January 14th, 2011, 12:32 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
That's what I'd like to see done next time is to give them bonding with any Marro hero.

But I am all Grokked out.

How do Monks with a 4 range stealth leap and a unique monk/ninja hero bonding sound?

And Defensive Agility like the Warriors of Ashra?

And they shoot laser beams out of their eyes!

Well something like that.

A 3/3 3 man melee squad for 80 points.

Gotta be something good, yeah?
That sounds good. Although the anti-bonding purists might get mad at the CUC for this.
Old January 14th, 2011, 12:49 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation

Quote:
That's awesome.

Very thematic.

Nice one!
Your adulation has inspired me to attempt to fix the un-fixable. Here's Khosumet:

RELENTLESS AURA
All friendly figures within 2 clear sight spaces of Khosumet with a relentless personality receive an additional attack die

UNLEASHED FURY ENHANCEMENT
You may add 2 to your die roll when rolling for the Unleashed Fury power on any Army Card

Is he still bad? Yes. Is he a little better...um, maybe? Would you bring him to a tournament and watch him get eaten by a Fen Hydra? Every time.

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions