Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 28th, 2022, 12:28 PM

Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper;

[URL="https://imgur.com/a/lpMNC3v"
https://imgur.com/a/lpMNC3v[/URL]
I like the minis for that. I'll update the OP.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! If it’s helpful, feel free to add or link the cards.
Old April 28th, 2022, 12:30 PM

Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby!

[QUOTE=Dad_Scaper;
I like the minis for that. I'll update the OP.[QUOTE]

Old April 30th, 2022, 07:51 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
That would be helpful, thanks. I must have my credibility!
Basically the same size as Cutters:

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 30th, 2022, 08:39 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Fine, fine, NB. I’ll include them as a favor to DB.

Quote:

Makes sense. I will. Thank you for sharing them.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 1st, 2022, 10:20 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt View Post
Done!

I added the B-11 card. Perhaps I overlooked it, if there was another one.

Thanks!

= =
Old May 3rd, 2022, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Done!

Thanks!
There should be one for the M-43 in the link as well. Thanks!
Old May 5th, 2022, 03:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Done!

Thanks!
There should be one for the M-43 in the link as well. Thanks!
Oh, I see. It's a multi-page graphic. Got it. Thanks again.

= =
Old September 17th, 2022, 01:32 AM

For Heracles I'd like to nominate the Hercules Heroclix from the Secret Invasion Line. I just prefer the look of this miniature over the original. I created an alternate card at this link if that's okay. https://imgur.com/5sJd78O
Old September 17th, 2022, 02:13 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

For the Tomb Skeleton Archers, the Runewars Reanimate Archers work as proxies too. And the Reanimates can be proxies for the Skellies of Antellia or regular Tomb Skeletons.
Old November 12th, 2022, 11:33 AM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Target currently has $1 figures in their revolving $1/$3/$5 section that are fairly similar to the upcoming Amberhive Queen. They're a little bigger, more translucent and not as finely detailed, but I actually like the size better.

Upset City Baby.
Old November 12th, 2022, 06:54 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I’ll have to check this out while on my Sunday shop tomorrow. I ordered the bees the other day and have been hemming and hawing over spending $10 on Amazon for the Queen

-insert signature here-
Old November 13th, 2022, 12:08 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
For Heracles I'd like to nominate the Hercules Heroclix from the Secret Invasion Line. I just prefer the look of this miniature over the original. I created an alternate card at this link if that's okay. https://imgur.com/5sJd78O
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
For the Tomb Skeleton Archers, the Runewars Reanimate Archers work as proxies too. And the Reanimates can be proxies for the Skellies of Antellia or regular Tomb Skeletons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Target currently has $1 figures in their revolving $1/$3/$5 section that are fairly similar to the upcoming Amberhive Queen. They're a little bigger, more translucent and not as finely detailed, but I actually like the size better.

Thanks, all. I've updated the OP, and included a link to the Heracles card.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs