Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old February 23rd, 2015, 07:35 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HexScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Ah. I couldn't detect that on my phone's small screen. Thanks, superfrog!
Old June 2nd, 2015, 08:54 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I started to work an a new GUI for HexScape, to make it look more like a game. Any feedback/advice is more than welcome, as I'm not a graphic designer at all !

Here are some results :

When you create a new game, the screen will look like this :

And when you load the map, it will display on the background, so you can see it :

I'm currently working on the game screen. Nothing much yet, but :

What I plan is something like that :

I took inspiration from this image :
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 2nd, 2015, 08:58 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Awesome

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 5th, 2015, 08:10 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This came in to school today for our CAD program. I happen to be bro's with the CAD instructor. As soon as he gets it up and running we'll be running some Heroscape figures.
Old June 6th, 2015, 11:02 AM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post

This came in to school today for our CAD program. I happen to be bro's with the CAD instructor. As soon as he gets it up and running we'll be running some Heroscape figures.
That's great! We've been using 123D Catch with mixed results. If we could get some good quality scans, that would help out a lot.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old June 6th, 2015, 04:28 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That would be so wonderful! Having a reliable mean to get 3d models will really help proposing a full 3d game to play over Internet!
Kudos, Bengi!
Old June 7th, 2015, 10:52 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

But they won't be colored/textured...
Old June 8th, 2015, 03:24 AM

Arf, if it cannot capture the colors of the objects, it won't be so much of help...
Bad guy @Porkins shoot down my hopes mid flight...
Old June 8th, 2015, 10:08 AM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When you get it running, can you let me know what format it scans them in? I might have some friends that can add colors/textures.
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:14 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I'd bet it will come in as .stl
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
When you get it running, can you let me know what format it scans them in? I might have some friends that can add colors/textures.
How can they do that ? Using the texture from photo of the figures ?
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
How can they do that ? Using the texture from photo of the figures ?
I'm going to contact them and ask them their capabilities in this specific area, and how they might go about achieving it. I'll get back to you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software