Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 2nd, 2013, 07:15 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Welcome to the Custom Unit Forum. Please read me.

BrandonD,

I definitely agree with you about your comments on how customs can bring new playability to more specialized, and less drafted classic Scape units.

Over the years, many custom creators, site leaders, and contests have addressed this in their own way. Unfortunately, many of these older threads have been buried in the site, due to the number of years this site has been around.
I do have to say, the biggest draw back to most previous attempts has been that the level of peer review and collaboration wasn't as thorough as the of the most up-to-date standards of the C3V and SOV. In the past, a lot of the units were a little too quick to be presented in a thread--though the quality of the units were still pretty good.

So this leads me to express my appreciation for the units created by the C3V, especially the testing process. Also, the books for each of these units do make the synergy connections you are looking for. Another great benefit of the C3V units is that they are able to take into consideration of all official units, since (sadly) new official units by Wizards/Hasbro will no longer. Prior to the demise of official releases, all previous attempts of customs that could fill-in the gaps, or to flesh out lightly established army themes, needed to be revised, edited, or completely redisgned when newer Wizards/Hasbro units were released--this happened to me many of times.

So with all of the above considered, I highly suggest looking at all of the C3V books, especially since the group tries to choose miniatures that are usually more affordable and available for the average Scaper.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; October 18th, 2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 09:10 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Started my own thread call, "Idea for Custom Units," and I sometimes get feedback once in awhile. I do know how to the powers, and stats for my custom units. Think I might need help with making an army card for the custom unit. Someone else might help me making miniatures, or post the image of the miniature for the custom unit, since I am not that good at that kind of thing. This might be a good site that can help me with my customs.

P.S. I appreciate any feedback on my custom ideas.

-Heroscaper101-
Old May 2nd, 2018, 05:03 PM

TrueBeliever is surprisingly tart

I was searching the custom units and cant find a thread I was looking at. Hopefully someone can help me. It was a book list that started with the 20th main (common squad) and 82nd pathfinders (common hero). I want to make these!!! Can anyone help me out?
Old May 2nd, 2018, 05:13 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
I was searching the custom units and cant find a thread I was looking at. Hopefully someone can help me. It was a book list that started with the 20th main (common squad) and 82nd pathfinders (common hero). I want to make these!!! Can anyone help me out?
Here you go! I also included the Books of Index to help you in future searches -- all of the books are listed in there. And welcome to the site!

20th Maine Volunteers

8th Infantry Pathfinders

C3V/SoV Books of Index

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 2nd, 2018, 05:14 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the site! If I'm not mistaken, I believe you are referring to the C3V/SoV Books of Index, which lists many very high-quality custom units made by some of the designers on this website.
Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:13 PM

TrueBeliever is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
Here you go! I also included the Books of Index to help you in future searches -- all of the books are listed in there. And welcome to the site!

20th Maine Volunteers

8th Infantry Pathfinders

C3V/SoV Books of Index

Thanks!!! So glad I found this site! Looking forward to adding in when the opportunity arrives! Not an artist... just a gamer.
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:50 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Is this thread still active? I have a couple of customs I've been working on and I wanted to post them here
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

You should make your own thread and post them there! I always love seeing new custom designers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards