Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old December 20th, 2017, 12:14 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

But what's a typo among friends?

Last edited by chas; December 21st, 2017 at 07:53 AM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 07:56 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

A pal came over last night with his own first new Christmas season box; Godfather: Corleone's Empire (CMON, Eric M. Lang), which we tried out two player as a learning play. He's my main source to play explore new board games that I don't own myself, as a Kickstarter addict who loves to paint minis. It was lots of fun, although he was able to cream me so I never recovered in the two player format. But there's nothing like playing on a map of NYC here in Brooklyn, where some of the game action takes place!

And a lot of his figures were laid down sideways in the river during the game to "Sleep With The Fishes!" We're looking forward to playing it again with more players. It combines hand management and area control with variable board locations, etc. Its fun to stash your stuff in the little tin suitcases with your 'family' name on them!
Old December 21st, 2017, 09:34 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

@chas

I've played that Godfather game I'm a 4 player game. It was fun.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 24th, 2017, 09:12 AM

Finally played my first 5 Player Star Trek Ascendancy. All had fun, no one was eliminated, and at different times everyone could see the way to a victory on their horizon. On the final turn it was very close, after an epic 8 hour campaign! I was playing Cardassians, the only faction I've never won with, on my second play with them, but the Romulans snatched my victory away from me. Meanwhile the Federation (my ally, the newbie and Tablewalker's son) and the Ferengi (Sherman Davies) ended the Klingon's (TWs) attempt at victory at about the same time.

Here is a link to the session report on bgg:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread...-player-frenzy

The NPC Borg are due any day now, and will be the next to be put into the mix. Meanwhile, new Vulcan and Andorrian factions were just announced for 2018! These had been mentioned, among others, last year.

Those of us who were disappointed when WizKids discontinued expansions for Star Trek Fleet Captains are glad that GF9's support for their game continues as promised.

Last edited by chas; December 25th, 2017 at 08:08 AM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:02 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, I got in quite a bit of gaming.

I got in about 3 games of Blood Rage.
Played through a mini-campaign of Dark Souls: the board game.
Played through an entire campaign with the Descent ap: the Delve.
Played through the first adventure in Mansions of Madness.
Played and fell in love with Star Realms.
Picked up and played Betrayal at Balder's Gate multiple times.
Taught my friends Pandemic.
Picked up Dead of Winter: Warring Colonies but haven't played it yet.
Played through January of Season 2 of Pandemic Legacy with the same two guys who I played with and beat Season 1 with.
Tried Magic for the first time (not bad, but I like my addictions better.)
Played some DnD.
And play tested some C3G designs before I posted them.

It's been a pretty good month!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Very awesome @Spidey'tilIDie

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good stuff Spidey!
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yesterday we played Catan (taught my father in law the game), Ticket to Ride, and two games of Archaeology the card game.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thats impressive spidey. I think I build stuff for games way more than actually getting time to play.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 25th, 2017, 01:23 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'm stoked! Today for Christmas, I got Broken Token organizers for Blood Rage and 7 Wonders and a ticket to tomorrow's Steelers vs. Texans game. It'll be my first Steelers game and I'm a lifelong fan! Here we go, Steelers!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old December 25th, 2017, 01:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I'm stoked! Today for Christmas, I got Broken Token organizers for Blood Rage and 7 Wonders and a ticket to tomorrow's Steelers vs. Texans game. It'll be my first Steelers game and I'm a lifelong fan! Here we go, Steelers!
As long as Hopkins does well I don't care who wins that one...I'm in my fantasy leagues Super Bowl and I had Antonio Brown as my #1 pick and with him out I need a good day for Hopkins.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 27th, 2017, 03:36 AM
C3G's First Fan

Played Red Dragon Inn for the first time and taught my friends Kittens in a Blender with Expansion tonight. Everyone enjoyed both.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games