Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 22nd, 2019, 03:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Nobody has to like every movie.
Man if this is true, that sucks for MrNobody.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 03:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
At least now Hahma has somebody to go to Cats with.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2019, 04:28 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
At least now Hahma has somebody to go to Cats with.
Who says I "need" somebody to go see the Cats movie with? I didn’t need anyone to go with me to see the Cats on Broadway

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 22nd, 2019, 04:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You're one cool cat, Hambone.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2019, 07:39 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I think Captain Marvel falls into that strange sphere of good story, good pacing, good direction, good acting, OK movie. There is nothing inherently wrong with it (unlike Ironman 3 and Thor: Dark World) but it just isn't great. For my money, they just tried to put in too much plot, which didn't leave time for any character development except to react. I would watch it over several MCU films again in a heartbeat.

I've been silent on the Spider-man thing now for a few days, I'm just so disappointed that I can't get past it. So many things were set up well. I could have seen many new ways for Spidey to interact with the MCU and even new reboots of Fox stuff.
As far as rumors about the issue, I've heard that:
  • Marvel was only getting 5 cents on the dollar gross,
  • that Marvel was footing the bill for production,
  • I do feel that most of this was done as a "good faith" offering to prove it could be done,
  • I also think that a live-action Spiderverse could have been possible with MCU, not so much with Sony,
  • That Marvel wanted to split the cost and profit equally (50/50) AND bring the other Spidey properties into the MCU. (If that one is true, then I am really heartbroken. Tom Hardy was a pretty good Venom, but an MCU Venom would almost certainly be better.)
I am still holding out hope that this will come to be resolved amicably, after all the initial agreement only worked after it was leaked that it had failed. Maybe lightning will strike twice?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old August 22nd, 2019, 08:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

22k posts!
Old August 23rd, 2019, 04:26 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

From The Playlist:
Quote:
Much like Batman and Joker or Superman and Lex Luthor, you can’t really tell the best Snake Eyes story without Storm Shadow. And now, it appears that we know who will be stepping into the all-white ninja costume and fighting the titular character in the upcoming ‘GI Joe’ spin-off film, “Snake Eyes.”

According to The Wrap, actor Andrew Koji has been cast as the villainous Storm Shadow in “Snake Eyes.” Fans of the classic ‘GI Joe’ comic books and cartoon series will immediately recognize Storm Shadow as the evil ninja assassin working for Cobra that often found himself at odds with the heroic, and silent, Snake Eyes.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 04:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Considering how much I liked Bumblebee, I'm quite hopeful for the Snake Eyes spin off reboot by Hasbro. The GI Joe movies were quite bad though.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 05:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh I did not know such a thing would exist. Interesting. Me Gusta.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 05:50 PM

How awesome is it to write a script for a silent lead?
Old August 23rd, 2019, 09:13 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
How awesome is it to write a script for a silent lead?
It's actually pretty hard.

Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:14 PM

The tough part with Snake Eyes is you are not getting facial expressions either.
Should be interesting to see how they handle it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape