Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 31st, 2010, 03:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Knockback Optional Rules

That sucks, GO. Sorry to hear that, dude.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2010, 04:07 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
On page 2, I would like an addition to be made. The line in the KNOCKBACK MOVEMENT: section says "If you are unable to move the defending figure due to another figure, a special power, a glyph, a destructible object, an obstacle, or change in elevation, roll for Knockback Damage (KD)." I would like the highlighted addition to be added to that line so that when a figure cannot finish its Knockback Movement due to Stuck, Cyberclaw, Psionic Grip, future trapping Glyphs, etc., the figure must still roll for Knockback Damage.
As if the Gladiatrons weren't already powerful enough.

Shouldn't the Glads roll for damage too? Their claws are being strained at the seams.

Old April 1st, 2010, 12:07 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Updated, both in the main World's Finest Rulebook and the standalone Knockback Rulebook.
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:10 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Updated, both in the main World's Finest Rulebook and the standalone Knockback Rulebook.
Thank you sir. Hope you are feeling better.
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:10 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Not yet...hopefully tomorrow, though.
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:13 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Somebody rep this guy, please! You're awesome as always, GO!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Okay, I guess the Stuck/Cyberclaw issue has been addressed for KB. I guess I should have listened to the "follow this thread Here" posted on Blob's book before commenting on it over there.

So basically, now Blob can cause KB damage against a figure Stuck to him. Also, a figure attacking another figure caught in Cyberclaw can cause KB damage even if that figure can't move from Cyberclaw. Okay, got it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:19 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I know I may be a lone cry in the woods, but it seems that using Glads (less so Blob due to his cost) is a really cheap way of getting extra knockback damage against otherwise very tough to hurt heroes. I'm just theoryscaping, but that's what I'm afraid of.

Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:38 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If Glads had Super Strength it might have been an issue.

I believe that if someone goe through the trouble to buy Gladitrons, engages them with a hero, and then engages and attacks with another hero, and manages to roll more skulls than the defender, before the Gladitrons get smashed to bits, that's just good game play.

It does make Blob a bit more useful, which I'm glad about. I hadn't found Blob very appealing, maybe now I'll use him more.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 03:24 PM

It's just a fun quirk of Knockback. Were Knockback an official inclusion in the game, I'd be more worried. But it's optional. If Blob seems like he'd abuse the system too much, just don't use Blob and Knockback together.

Old April 2nd, 2010, 03:34 PM

Fair enough.

Old July 8th, 2010, 03:16 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I thought I would post something about the new "official" version of Knockback. The new D2 wave has a Fire Giant Shurrak who now has a power called Knockback 14. The new version is very different from the this optional rule version. So I was wondering should a new " optional rule be developed based more on the new official version? I always liked using a "Knockback Rule" in my games and have tried out some of the different versions people proposed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library