Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old April 7th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

The next release after the Vanguards and Fallen Kingdom are going to be some reinforcement packs.

Pack 1: 3 new Phoenix Elf Champions, 2 new Phoenix Elf Commons (5 copies of each) 3 new Tundra Orc Champions, 2 new Tundra Orc Commons (5 of each) 1 new Mercenary Champion, 1 new Mercenary Common (5 copies)

Pack 2: Same as pack 1 only switch you Phoenix Elves and Tundra Orcs with Cave Goblins and Guild Dwarves.
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!

So, essentially, if you buy both reinforcement packs, each of the first 4 factions will have 5 new possible Champions (3 faction-specific, and 2 Merc) and 4 new commons (2 faction-specific, and 2 Merc).

Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Awesome! Any ideas of when the reinforcement packs may come out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 7th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

I've yet to actually play SW, but the more I see of it, the more intriguing it looks. I plan to buy it at the next Long Island League game day.

Old April 7th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's very cool, though I'm a little surprised that there are no new Summoners in the pack. At first I wasn't certain if I would buy reinforcement packs, at least not for each faction. I likely will, once the cards are revealed, but right now, I like not having to put any thought into army building.

Of course, including the Mercs with these packs means I will likely get them all as well.
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
That's very cool, though I'm a little surprised that there are no new Summoners in the pack. At first I wasn't certain if I would buy reinforcement packs, at least not for each faction. I likely will, once the cards are revealed, but right now, I like not having to put any thought into army building.

Of course, including the Mercs with these packs means I will likely get them all as well.

There isn't much to do with army building yet. Trust me, these reinforcements start giving you some decisions. New Summoners will be a while. I will be introducing new factions first and then will move to introducing new summoners for the different factions.
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:57 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

So is there a date yet for the Vanguard / Fallen Kingdom release? I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to turn up anything concrete.
Old April 7th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
So is there a date yet for the Vanguard / Fallen Kingdom release? I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to turn up anything concrete.
Was May, but looking more like June now due to some circumstances that were beyond my control. Pre-Orders will go up on PlaidHatGames.com very soon. Just waiting on the web designer to put them up. Pre-Orderers from Plaid Hat will be the first to get theirs.
Old April 7th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Great news, Truth!! Let's get this game even more exposure asap!

Good games deserves good free marketing and PR!!
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:16 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Saw that pre-orders are up on CoolStuffinc.

Also, Summoner Wars is currently list on the What We're Playing page at theD6G.

http://www.thed6generation.com/index...tegory=Playing

EDIT: Ignore the date on the page (2008 ), it's current. They spoke briefly about Mystery Express, Sea of Blood, and War Machine in the last episode. Not to mention that SW was not out in 08.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14

Last edited by nyys; April 8th, 2010 at 09:58 AM.
Old April 8th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Beautiful Colby

Pre-Orders for the new sets are up:

If you order from PlaidHatGames.com your shipment will go out the day after it hits American soil. Even before the game stores get it.

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/store.html

Old April 8th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks great. I can't wait to get my hands on them.
Nice to see the cheaper USPS International Shipping option on the site as well. I was actually dreading seeing the shipping cost, as when I checked before (upon your first announcement of international shipping) it was about $32. The USPS is still a little costly for what is shipping, but its half of the Fedex option, which was actually making me think about waiting before ordering. Now I'll be pre ordering for sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games