Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 19th, 2007, 10:10 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
TICALLA JUNGLE and AQUILLA'S ALLIANCE scheduled for October

And the good news just keeps coming

Hasbro has released the names of the new LARGE EXPANSION SETS that will be available in October:

TICALLA JUNGLE and AQUILLA'S ALLIANCE.

That's all I have at the moment. I'll update when I know more.

These are available for pre-order now at HOUSE MOUSE. If you're wondering about the difference in prices between the two sets, it's because the sets are packed 2 HEROES to 1 TERRAIN. So buy the combo and save a few bucks.
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:12 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
JUNGLE

AQUILLA'S ALLIANCE

3rd Large Box

YESSSS.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tequilla Jungle? I think I've been there... Just outside of Margaritaville...

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:14 AM

Baconsteak has disabled reputation
WHOA!

Sandra rocks for bringing us first hand info!

This fall looks to be an exciting time once again.
Last year there were castles, wave's 5 & 6 and the flagbearers... Its been far too long since the last large hero expansion, I can't wait

*crosses fingers for a big einar guy so my friend can quit complaining that they don't have any*
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:15 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Jungle! Woot!

So what could this have? Would the terrain be different from the swamp? Will we get some weird trees? Let the totally groundless speculation erupt for pages on end!
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Tequilla Jungle? I think I've been there... Just outside of Margaritaville...
So I wasn't the first person to think that?

But... MAN! JUNGLE!!! I hope this means pretty much just more trees of the non-coniferous nature. And Aquilla's Alliance gives next to no hints, but still, it's a cool name.

I should get around to buying Raknar's Vision, though... and Tundra...
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:16 AM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart
You mean they didn't learn to pack two terrain to one heroes?

Geez... but...

JUNGLE TERRAIN!!!

:banana:
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:21 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
Let the totally groundless speculation erupt for pages on end!

I cant wait to ignore this thread in my posts box.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
I can't wait to see the Gencon map Hasbro is going to put together using this new terrain.

I will shed a tear for the seeming lack of siege weapons this year. I guess there is still hope the Allliance pack may have something like that in there, but I doubt it.
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:25 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I was really expecting the next terrain pack to be a graveyard, but a jungle is nice, too.

Glad to see the HS line continue to grow.
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:43 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
I think a graveyard might be too spooky for a mass-market, but I'm totally stoked about the jungle!!!
Old July 19th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Me Wantee!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News