Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old August 1st, 2015, 08:43 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Cobravigon's Fallout Terrain

I think that is amazing! Great work on the craters! I wish I could make something like that ...

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old August 1st, 2015, 09:19 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Cobravigon's Fallout Terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
I think that is amazing! Great work on the craters! I wish I could make something like that ...
Thank you much!

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old October 16th, 2015, 04:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Found some stuff you may be interested in for your fallout project from plastcraft games:
Heres some pics off of miniaturemarket

http://cdn.miniaturemarket.com/media...c/pcgpa001.jpg

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 17th, 2015, 12:24 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Found some stuff you may be interested in for your fallout project from plastcraft games:
Heres some pics off of miniaturemarket

http://cdn.miniaturemarket.com/media...c/pcgpa001.jpg
HECK YEAH!!!

That looks perfect! Thanks for sharing!

My Custom Terrain

Old October 17th, 2015, 12:29 PM

Oh man... they have some friggin epic new post apocalyptic goodies there. Once I finish up my Ewok Village (see my other thread) I am definitely going to have to order some of this stuff!

My Custom Terrain

Old October 17th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I agree. Lots of good stuff. It really varies in price though. Some seem worth it and others do not. It is really hard sometimes to include outside terrain into Heroscape.

Thanks for sharing.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles