Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 30th, 2020, 11:43 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Special Event: Bring the VCheese - R1 thru 05/02/20

Could not figure out how to fill out bracket on site. Filled out bracket from a downloadable form. Y'all can download my filled out one and edit fillable PDF to send.

I have @Veggie's Dad and @Chris Perkins doing a mirror match in the finals:
Alastair MacDirk, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx4
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:51 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I have @Veggie Dad and Chris Perkins doing a mirror match in the finals:
If y'all wanna see Veggie Dad's run to the finals, you can catch his first game tonight @ 7:30 Central.

~mtl1998, seeing if he can break lefton4ya's bracket in the first round.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:53 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Could not figure out how to fill out bracket on site. Filled out bracket from a downloadable form. Y'all can download my filled out one and edit fillable PDF to send.

Oh ye of little faith! I figured you would have filled out the bracket that we are a rematch in the finals.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:54 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

You have me going a lot further through the bracket than I do, not sure what that says exactly
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:15 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm boring and said kevindola and dok are in the finals.

~Dysole, who figures she'll have a tough road if she wins round 1
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:38 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

vegie family doubleheader at 7:30 Central tonight as I will he playing lefton4ya at the same time. I will also be trying to bust his bracket
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:56 PM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker

1) do we have three days to get the tournament done? Or three days to get our first match done?

2) how do you see how other people have voted on the bracket?
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Three days to get the first round done.

You'd have to ask vegie about brackets, but I'm guessing he'll post some brackets or some aggregate of them tonight.
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:59 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XThorSavageX View Post
1) do we have three days to get the tournament done? Or three days to get our first match done?

2) how do you see how other people have voted on the bracket?
1 - you have 3 days to get your first match competed.

2 - you cannot see who voted for who until they have all been submitted.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 30th, 2020, 01:02 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Bodacious and I starting within the hour

EDIT: I was able to withstand a quick axegrinder charge with some very hot spiders supplementing lightning.

Blood had a very hard time collecting wounds with the dwarves so sent in Braxas, but her skulls weren't much better.

She was able to gas about half my spiders, but there were only a little over a squad of axegrinders left and it wasn't enough.

I won with full health Quahon, Marcu, 3 life Raelin, and 7 spiders, and the Marros left. Gg BB

Last edited by kevindola; April 30th, 2020 at 04:12 PM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 01:06 PM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker

Also me and @GUILD_WARRIOR are starting in about 30 mins.

If anyone wants to watch. Might be a bit of amateur hour.
But if you do Watch it. And have critiques for us after the match on how we can get better I’m sure both of us would appreciate it I know I would anyways.
Old April 30th, 2020, 01:15 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Bodacious and I starting within the hour
Starting off on Hard Mode! Let's do it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events