Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 25th, 2016, 03:42 PM

dhunton is surprisingly tart
Has anyone created...

HeroScape cards for the minis in the Magic the Gathering Arena of the Planeswalkers boardgame? Their bases are perfect for HeroScape (in fact, there are a handful of HS tiles included in the game). I know the magic cards wouldn't work as-is from the game, but I was wondering if anyone had done the conversion.

Thanks for any info you guys can give!
Old July 25th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Has anyone created...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...play.php?f=147
Old July 25th, 2016, 04:40 PM

dhunton is surprisingly tart

OK, so how did I miss that in searching? LOL

Thank you!
Old July 25th, 2016, 08:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@dhunton : @aquamaniac27 already did exactly what you asked for. See his thread WIP - AotP Customs. @wriggz did a more Magic-style port of cards in his Heroscape Style AotP - Cards and Blanks. Or you could do a better way and you play Heroscape but with @TREX 's rules below to allow Plainswalker, creatures, and Magic decks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I have an updated version of the reference card. @IshMEL , I think a hero healing a squad figure with multiple lives would be fine, as they are somewhat like heroes and have wound markers that can be added or taken away. I don't think it would need to be put in a FAQ or reference though. I added a few more little things for good measure, tell me what you guys think.
Basically, your planeswalker acts as an order marker hub for all your aotp units. I also made this version more pretty or prettier.
Old July 26th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I've been meaning to create a master set using the card templates I created that will work with TREX's rule set. (Also almost done painting the expansion so that will be next).

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards