Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 21st, 2015, 08:24 AM

Pran is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
How to sell a collection

Hello Gang,
I would like to sell my collection, I have 1 of everything including the flag bearers. I'm just missing that 1 convention exclusive that i can't recall its name. I have doubles of alot. I have a huge bin of castle pieces, TONS of terrain including lots of snow and lava and jungle and trees, boxed original starter sets its just way to much to list. How should i go about selling this, as i would think shipping would be insane. I would like to sell it in one shot.
Old June 21st, 2015, 09:48 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: How to sell a collection

If you want to break it up, I'd love to buy. What's your price for the lot? As for listing, just maybe list the figures and/or the sets they come in, and son pics of the terrain
Old June 21st, 2015, 11:10 AM

DarthJak is surprisingly tart

you'll get a lot more money if you break up your collection.
selling complete sets in the original box, get the big bucks.
sets without the box, do well too.
smaller lots sell better, because more people can afford to spend $50, over $500
I'd recommend offering the lots on Heroscapers first, and then Ebay.
good luck, feel free to ask any more questions

The Sith eye Valhalla with envy
Old June 21st, 2015, 11:26 AM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

Many would be interested in buying if you sold them as individual units. I would certainly be interested to buy some squads you have. I would also suggest listing all that you have with prices that you would want for each unit.
Old June 21st, 2015, 02:08 PM

I worry that if i sell seperate i'll end up with alot of stuff no one wants. My best guess is that its worth 3k.

Last edited by Pran; June 30th, 2015 at 11:11 AM.
Old June 21st, 2015, 02:19 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pran View Post
I worry that if i sell seperate i'll end up with alot of stuff no one wants. My best guess is that its worth 3k, but would sell for less as a lot.
You could always try selling it as a lot, but there will be a lot fewer potential buyers (fewer people can afford to spend $3,000 on a massive lot, or a reasonable downgrade from $3,000 than can afford to spend, say, between $20-$200 on smaller parcels). Shipping can be a pain in the neck, but if you use Paypal (and this site as a venue) it's less of a hassle, since most people around here are very good about sales 'n such. Also, before you decide to sell here, READ THIS FIRST.

The other upside of parceling it out rather than trying to get less money for the whole is that you'll make more money (since you can charge a realistic amount per unit rather than selling it all for less than you'd like). That said, beware of trying to gouge buyers- that's what ebay is for.

, and good luck.

EDIT: Also, I doubt you'd end up with stuff nobody wants, if you're charging reasonable prices- everybody (at least in this neck of the woods) wants more 'Scape- all 'Scape is good 'Scape.

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; June 21st, 2015 at 02:20 PM. Reason: addressing Pran's concern
Old June 21st, 2015, 04:34 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

I'd be interested in a medium lot of like 200 bucks

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old June 21st, 2015, 05:07 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'd be interested in some Aubrien Archers.

Old June 30th, 2015, 11:47 AM

Here is a link to give a general idea of what I have...

http://kingpran.imgur.com/all/
Old June 30th, 2015, 12:56 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

It says your images aren't publicly available. I think you need to set it to "public view" in order for us to see it.
Old June 30th, 2015, 09:15 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I also may interested in buying a medium sized lot.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old July 1st, 2015, 01:40 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I would recommend selling in smaller lots. I have unloaded almost everything I have in smaller groups. I just put a price on everything and people will respond if they think the price is good.

Something you might want to do is point out in the thread title that you are in Canada. There are some sellers, myself included, who aren't crazy about shipping internationally, and there are a fair amount of potential buyers in the great white north. Make it real easy to see that you are in Canada, and it might bring them to your sale thread faster.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades