Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 8th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G SuperHeroScape Online

Just send him a PM with your requested username and password
Old September 8th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I tried it out today, and I really liked it. Obviously some kinks to work out, but it really works well, considering. It would be cool to see more Marvel units, but those will come in time.

One mechanic that I think would be cool to make is a simple, 1v1 battle, right now it is kind of confusing to do.
Old September 8th, 2012, 08:56 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I tried it out today, and I really liked it. Obviously some kinks to work out, but it really works well, considering. It would be cool to see more Marvel units, but those will come in time.

One mechanic that I think would be cool to make is a simple, 1v1 battle, right now it is kind of confusing to do.
I'm very glad you liked it. Some kinks is an understatement. I'll be adding some of the more popular marvel guys soon.

I'm definitely interested in what you think might make a 1v1 game go smoother. I definitely plan on adding the starting zone circles to the hexes at some point, so that should help with initial placement. Joining a game with your buddy and getting your units on the board should be pretty straightforward if you read the help. One thing I thought would be cool is tutorial popups the first time you go into a game that help you with your first game. Right now, I am kind of throwing all of you to the wolves, but there are all those help question marks. Make sure you check those out. And if any of them are lacking, let me know. Thanks for the feedback!!!!!
Old September 8th, 2012, 11:19 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Well Assasins and Terrosists are high on my list. As well as Mutants, mainly Prof. X, Wolverine, and Angel.
I aim to please. I've got All assassins, terrorists and an initial smattering of mutants in. Prof X, Cyke, Jean, Ice, Beast, Angel and Wolvie are in there. I think I'll focus on the most popular next. Hulk, Spidey, Cap, the iron men, then maybe some classic villians.
Old September 9th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Sweet. Thanks.
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Snappleman, love the program, I'm just testing random things out and I noticed that Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) does not allow you to move him or click on him to view the attack and defense dice menu once he has been placed. I can't even delete him to try other people out. Also you can click on his spot and place another figure on the same space. Once again, thanks for all the amazing things you're doing for C3G!

EDIT: Tried them all out, the only other one this happens with is Superman (the one just listed as "Superman")

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Last edited by b57123m; September 9th, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old September 10th, 2012, 07:30 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
Snappleman, love the program, I'm just testing random things out and I noticed that Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) does not allow you to move him or click on him to view the attack and defense dice menu once he has been placed. I can't even delete him to try other people out. Also you can click on his spot and place another figure on the same space. Once again, thanks for all the amazing things you're doing for C3G!

EDIT: Tried them all out, the only other one this happens with is Superman (the one just listed as "Superman")
Excellent testing. I need to figure out some kind of reward for you guys, cause this stuff is invaluable to me. Those 2 are fixed. Thanks!
Old September 10th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Played a match yesterday. The only real issue I had was sometimes when I went to click on them to roll dice, they would move to a different hex which was moderately annoying.
Old September 10th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been working on some maps, and I can't seem to delete the maps, I can only edit them. Is it just me, or is it a program problem?

Otherwise not really any big problems I have seen that no one else hasn't already brought up. I have been wanting to see how well the Online play is, so if anyone is up for a game, I'd love to play you.
Old September 10th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I just played another match and noticed Black Panther's stats are wrong.

Smithy just PM me and we'll try and work something out.
Old September 10th, 2012, 04:54 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Played a match yesterday. The only real issue I had was sometimes when I went to click on them to roll dice, they would move to a different hex which was moderately annoying.
You get a gold star sir. I'll see if I can make the dragable functionality less sensitive.
Old September 10th, 2012, 04:58 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I've been working on some maps, and I can't seem to delete the maps, I can only edit them. Is it just me, or is it a program problem?

Otherwise not really any big problems I have seen that no one else hasn't already brought up. I have been wanting to see how well the Online play is, so if anyone is up for a game, I'd love to play you.
Probably a bug with the program. I seem to break things all the time. I'll take a look.

Edit: Oh and I fixed Black Panther. Not sure how his stats got set to that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy