Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 5th, 2018, 08:56 PM

elcidofvalencia Woo who?
Re: Lot of figurines for sale, taking offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberQ9 View Post
It might also be good to note whether you have the dice and bag that Laglor and Hatamoto came with.

EDIT: It also looks like you're missing one of the roman legionnaires? There's supposed to be four to a squad, and the figure with the animal pelt is a different character.

Funny you should mention that, I just found a 4th legionnaire in my closet!

Unfortunately I cannot find the dice or bags I assume they must be somewhere but I can't find them. How much does that effect their value? Is the appeal the figures or the bag?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades