Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 21st, 2010, 09:04 AM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker
Heroscape Collections

Hey guys I just took a picture of this and just thought I would put it up on here.

That would be a table with every unique and 2 of every common. I Just wanted to see it all on 1 table for once. The only commons I have more then 2 of are the Marro Drones and dividers, 4 squads of each, and the Blade and arrow Gruts, 3 of each of them. 2 of everyone else for the sake of my sanity and money. In front you may notice the 5 flagbearers and 30 zombies.

Post pics of your collections if you have any.

I like Facts.
Old February 21st, 2010, 11:11 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Collections

Hey, you seem to collect in the same numbers that I do! Nice photo.
Old February 21st, 2010, 11:27 AM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart

Awesome! And even better than the fact that you have Aquilla's Alliance is awesome! hahah

Selling: x3 Omicron Snipers, x3 Capuan Gladiators
PM me if interested.
Old February 21st, 2010, 01:26 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, I don't really play to win so I don't play armies with like 4 sets of 4th Mass. or fields of rats, so 2 of each common is plenty. The group of people that play with me usually just play fun theme armies for the most part. We all know which figures are really powerful but having Q9 on the map every game would get really old. Everything has been fielded at least a few times. Nothing is funnier then when someone fields 600 points of zombies only to face Dund.

I like Facts.
Old February 21st, 2010, 01:40 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My camera is broken so just imagine at least two squads of every single unit. Most are at 4x right now with some at 5x (my ultimate goal).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion