Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 8th, 2022, 08:12 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Season Two Schedule POLL

Also if Underground Catacombs get selected it needs to be built on TTS. As far as I know it has not been yet.
Old February 8th, 2022, 08:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm hoping japes can still figure out how to add all the viable options to the generator before we kick off the season.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 8th, 2022, 09:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Isn't Muspelheim Melee a 4 player Map? I guess it could be used as a two player map if you eliminated 2 start zones.
Surprise twist...once we get down to four players we do a four player free for all. Winner take all.

J/K

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 8th, 2022, 10:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Isn't Muspelheim Melee a 4 player Map? I guess it could be used as a two player map if you eliminated 2 start zones.
Surprise twist...once we get down to four players we do a four player free for all. Winner take all.

J/K
I think that would be really cool.

Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 8th, 2022, 11:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

J/K
I think that would be really cool.

Seriously.
Maybe that's how we do the Draft Lottery to keep folks from "tanking"
If you don't make the playoffs you have to go through a battle royal survivor style. Winner gets the #1 pick. So lots of teaming up and backstabbing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 9th, 2022, 07:49 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Save something for All-Star weekend.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 9th, 2022, 08:31 AM

So seems we pretty much have the conference/division breakdowns, the schedule, and playoffs settled, we're just trying to figure out which maps we'll have access to?

Seems like there's enough map changeover that we probably need a redraft. But I'd be OK with folks having the ability to carryover their homefield from last season if they really want to and it's still eligible.

I think Grundy's is probably off-limits unless we designate an official glyph for it, so I'll need to find a new one.

Old February 9th, 2022, 02:01 PM
A Man of Taste

I got the map thing working!!!!!

Old February 9th, 2022, 02:28 PM

Once we have enough maps in the system, we can start talking homefield draft and then keepers and regular draft. I'll try to update the OP here with what we decided about conferences and divisions and schedules and playoffs at some point in the next couple days. My glasses broke last night and I'm having a hell of a time adjusting back to contacts, so I might be slow for a bit.

Old February 10th, 2022, 12:27 PM

Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Season Two Ramp Up

OK, so while japes and Karat and Eric and company keep doing great work to make sure we have full access to needed maps, I want to compile and update everything, starting with the Conference and Division breakdowns.

Spoiler Alert!

Next up is the schedule.

Spoiler Alert!

This would lead us to the playoffs.

Spoiler Alert!

If all this works, next steps would be as follows:
1. Homefield draft
2. Designate Keepers (for returning players)
3. First round draft (for new players only)
4. Full draft (11 round snake draft)
We’ll need to determine draft order as well.

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Old February 11th, 2022, 02:43 PM

Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Season Two Ramp Up

Cool. We're gonna roll with that, then. That means next up is drafting homefields, which japes and company have been busy loading up on TTS. japes recommended drafting homefields in competitive ranking order (high to low) and then going the other direction on the proper draft. Though I'll still have to talk to him about that since I'm wondering if I shouldn't be going last in the draft considering I won last year. But we can easily do the map draft, keepers, and first round for the expansion teams without figuring that out.

Here are the eligible maps:

Conflict Chernobyl
Country Road
Sewer Labyrinth
City Park
Island Plane Crash
Dark Dimension
Green Lantern Mogo
Icy Road
Ivy’s Greenhouse
Martian War Zone: The Heat
Sacred Shrine
Underground Catacombs
Elm Street

Here's the draft order:

Arkham
quozl
IAmBatman
Ronin
Ericth74
Lord Pyre
fret_gurglo
tcglkn
AlexH12
Karat
toyhandle
redstang

Please post your picks here or on Discord and I'll try to update as they come in. We need to get a spreadsheet going for this season as well.

Old February 11th, 2022, 02:57 PM

Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Homefield DRAFT Time

Draft So Far:

Arkham - Conflict Chernobyl
quozl - Island Plane Crash
IAmBatman
Ronin
Ericth74
Lord Pyre
fret_gurglo
tcglkn
AlexH12
Karat
toyhandle
redstang

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 11th, 2022 at 03:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy