Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 7th, 2022, 10:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahdoll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Updated the OPs here with Wave 45 and the last few public designs as well as shifting the order of the posts a little bit so that DOs and stuff are higher now that I've retired the By Release post.
I am far more of a classic player and not the biggest comic fan so I only casually check out this project every few months. Thus you should take this for what it's worth... however because I only check in on C3G every few months or so the 'by release' list was invaluable and the only one I used. It let me figure out what the new releases were since I'd been here last. There is no way to tell what the newest units are on an alphabetical or point value list, however that is inherently easy in a 'by release' list. With its retirement... I'll probably never know what your new figures are. I'm not browsing months of the promotions thread (which isn't even stickied) in the vain hope of not missing any releases.

Again, only a casual fan, take this for what it's worth, however as a casual fan putting in a lot of extra effort to keep up with what's new and probably still missing oddball releases isn't going to happen. I'm a big C3V fan, and I still check out their 'by release' list quite often to make sure nothing slipped by me (and a few times it has, informing me of a unit I'd missed out on and proving the value of such a list).

Just wanted to offer my perspective on this. If it's too much work to keep all the lists going I understand entirely of course, I just wanted to make sure you know that if your logic for retiring the 'by release' list was that it had no value... it isn't so.
Thanks for your feedback! I do love to hear from even the most casual fans.

I didn't just remove the By Release section without a replacement. You should totally check out the Sortable Index linked at the top of the first post in this thread or in my signature which will still have all the release info added as well as dates for release so you know exactly when things came out. I would be happy to help you use the Sortable Index if you are interested but don't know how to use it.

Truthfully, manually adding all those spoiler tags and booster names for the By Release section was becoming cumbersome and it took far too long for that post to save due to the amount of raw text it contained.
Old February 7th, 2022, 01:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The promotions thread always lists the most recent release in its first post as well and has other recent releases spoilered below that. The first post of that thread is the first place I'd look if you're looking for new releases. And, yeah, not stickied, but usually always on the first page given our release rate.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2022, 03:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Street Light
Old February 7th, 2022, 03:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahdoll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Updated the OPs here with Wave 45 and the last few public designs as well as shifting the order of the posts a little bit so that DOs and stuff are higher now that I've retired the By Release post.
I am far more of a classic player and not the biggest comic fan so I only casually check out this project every few months. Thus you should take this for what it's worth... however because I only check in on C3G every few months or so the 'by release' list was invaluable and the only one I used. It let me figure out what the new releases were since I'd been here last. There is no way to tell what the newest units are on an alphabetical or point value list, however that is inherently easy in a 'by release' list. With its retirement... I'll probably never know what your new figures are. I'm not browsing months of the promotions thread (which isn't even stickied) in the vain hope of not missing any releases.

Again, only a casual fan, take this for what it's worth, however as a casual fan putting in a lot of extra effort to keep up with what's new and probably still missing oddball releases isn't going to happen. I'm a big C3V fan, and I still check out their 'by release' list quite often to make sure nothing slipped by me (and a few times it has, informing me of a unit I'd missed out on and proving the value of such a list).

Just wanted to offer my perspective on this. If it's too much work to keep all the lists going I understand entirely of course, I just wanted to make sure you know that if your logic for retiring the 'by release' list was that it had no value... it isn't so.
If you look in the spoilers of the post in the Promotions thread it's actually more useful than the by release thread since you can actually see things in order of release regardless of if it was a WAVE or SSE. It's what I used when I create the Poker Cards usually. The only thing you'd be missing from that is the Public designs.

Hopefully this is somewhat helpful for you. Though the Sortable Index is invaluable.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 7th, 2022, 04:31 PM

bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby! bellahdoll rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the info everybody. (I'm not super computer savvy so pretend I quoted you all.) I'd used the release date list for several years by default, so I wasn't aware of anything else because there was never a need to look elsewhere - it'd always done the job fine so I stuck with it out of habit. It's good to know I can use the promotions thread without having to search through who knows how many pages. I'll check back in every so often.

Even though I don't use them, the number of destructible objects available is definitely amusing to look at. Someone more into comics (or not into traffic safety) would probably love smashing a street light.
Old February 7th, 2022, 04:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hulk sure does.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 9th, 2022, 03:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wulf Sternhammer

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 21st, 2022, 12:08 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there a list out there of which units have been errata'd and given updated cards? It would sure make life easier than reading through all of the units one at a time to see if they are different that what they were when I printed them 5-10 years back.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old February 21st, 2022, 12:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Is there a list out there of which units have been errata'd and given updated cards? It would sure make life easier than reading through all of the units one at a time to see if they are different that what they were when I printed them 5-10 years back.
The 5th post in this thread is a running updates of releases and changes.
Old February 24th, 2022, 03:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

22 February 2022 - Amazon Warriors, A.I.M. Agents and S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents - Combined special attack wording changed to avoid confusion with other powers. Amazon Warriors changed to Themyscirian Warriors.

Name change to be reflected in links here during the next update (when a release happens).
Old February 24th, 2022, 04:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

24 February 2022 - Casual Rules: Throwing Destructible Object - Simplified rules down to a special attack.
Old February 26th, 2022, 03:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

Wave 46 added to figures, DOs and rules sections.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy