Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 5th, 2022, 10:13 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Comics Guide and Theme Review

The Great Darkness Saga is considered to be the Legion's "greatest" story, it's just a bona fide classic. (The villain of the piece isn't really a spoiler these days, but I'll say that it's one of his greatest showings as well.) For beginners, I'd also strongly suggest Legion Lost. (The original Abnett and Lanning run, not the N52 one.) It's a tight 12-issue run that's mostly self-contained, and it features a smaller cast of characters than your typical Legion book so you get to spend a good amount of time with all of them.
Old February 5th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the one where they crossover with the JSA.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2022, 10:18 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
the one where they crossover with the JSA.
That's a really solid episode of Friends, yeah.
Old February 5th, 2022, 10:19 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
the one where they crossover with the JSA.
That's a really solid episode of Friends, yeah.
Not much diversity, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2022, 07:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
The Great Darkness Saga is considered to be the Legion's "greatest" story, it's just a bona fide classic. (The villain of the piece isn't really a spoiler these days, but I'll say that it's one of his greatest showings as well.) For beginners, I'd also strongly suggest Legion Lost. (The original Abnett and Lanning run, not the N52 one.) It's a tight 12-issue run that's mostly self-contained, and it features a smaller cast of characters than your typical Legion book so you get to spend a good amount of time with all of them.
well times since we were recently talking of them and I was going to ask you what I should read.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 7th, 2022, 11:28 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

C3G’s Comics Recommendations

Best Introduction:
Only really know the general idea on them, but I’d love a good intro read.

Iconic/Must Reads:
- Doomsday Clock
I thought Saturn Girl had a cool part to play, trying to save the unstable future of the universe.

Other than that they’ve been in a few cartoons. I think my favorite Legionnaire is Brainiac 5. I like his characterization of trying to atone for what Brainiac has done and all his gadgets and smarts.

Thematic Favorites

Best Design of the Bunch:
Of the single designs, definitely very happy having Matter-Eater Lad in-game.

Future Design Ideas:
I guess I don’t really know any.
Old February 7th, 2022, 11:40 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dick Grayson aka Nightwing (Mainstream DC)

The Original Boy Wonder
Batman (170)
Nightwing (200)
Nightwing (II) (200)
Robin (100)

---

RESULTS
Quote:

BEST INTRODUCTION
- Batman: Year Three (Batman: The Caped Crusader Vol 2)

ICONIC/MUST READS
1 Vote
- Batman: A Death in the Family
- Batman: Prodigal
- Nightwing Vol 1: Bludhaven
- The New Teen Titans (The New Teen Titans Vol 1)
- The Judas Contract (The New Teen Titans Vol 7)

~ Iron Man (2008 film)
HAPHAZARD CHRONOLOGY READING GUIDE FOR THE BRAVE AND FOOLHARDY
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; February 24th, 2022 at 10:07 PM.
Old February 8th, 2022, 05:16 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old February 8th, 2022, 06:36 AM

As much as the corny, gee-whiz, holy Bat farts, Batman version of Dick as Robin can be fun and worth a read, for a modern reader, I'd probably go like this:

Best Introduction: Batman: Year Three. Might be worth actually reading A Death in the Family first, since Year Three references that, though. Year Three both gives a retelling of Dick's backstory as Robin and sees him struggling in the modern day with a fairly new identity of Nightwing. It does a nice job of setting the table for where the modern, post-Robin version of the character is at, as well as giving you enough of his history to gain an understanding of the character as Robin.

Iconic/Must Reads

Batman: Prodigal - nothing like seeing Dick finally suit up as Batman for a stint to get the full evolution of the character.

Nightwing Vol 1: Bludhaven - the best of Nightwing solo stuff, IMO, and you get the best version of Blockbuster (basically as a Kingpin rip off) as well. He really feels like Daredevil in this run, which I think works well with the character.

Honorable Mention: "Titans" the live action version on HBO handles the character really well.

Best Design of the Bunch: I like them all, but Nightwing (I) is the engine that drives the Titans faction and that's one of my favorite factions, so he gets the honor.

Future Ideas: I'd love to see a Titans leader Robin version for him.

Old February 11th, 2022, 06:54 PM

Best Introduction:
I haven’t really read much with him in it, so can’t say anything for sure here.

Iconic/Must Reads:
- The New Teen Titans (The New Teen Titans Vol 1)
The beginning of the Teen Titans most familiar rendition, although not the first time they were a team, let alone a team with Robin.
- The Judas Contract (The New Teen Titans Vol 7)
His first appearance as Nightwing!

Thematic Favorites

Titans leader Nightwing definitely takes it.

Future Design Ideas:
None I can think of.
Old February 11th, 2022, 06:55 PM

POWER PACK

The Ever Enthusiastic Power Pack
Energizer (50)
Lightspeed (40)
Mass Master (80)
Zero-G (80)

---

RESULTS
Quote:

BEST INTRODUCTION
- Future Foundation

ICONIC/MUST READS
1 Vote
- Avengers Academy (The Complete Collection Vol 3)
- Runaways vol. 2 (The Complete Collection Vol 2)
HAPHAZARD CHRONOLOGY READING GUIDE FOR THE BRAVE AND FOOLHARDY
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; February 20th, 2022 at 04:23 PM.
Old February 11th, 2022, 06:59 PM

Best Introduction:
I have read nothing with them in it.

Iconic/Must Reads:
Future Foundation looks interesting.

Thematic Favorites

Hmm, maybe Lightspeed.

Future Design Ideas:
?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape