Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 29th, 2010, 01:07 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Auggies Games...Moltenclaw preorders up

This time around I decided not to do individual boosters as it reeks havoc on my invnetory. I am doing cases of course. If enough people email me and ask though I will change my mind and sell boosters seperate. It's also cheaper to mail this way (though that's balanced out by the money I pay to have them sorted but is great for international buyers).

My standard Preorder info (also on our policy page)...

Prices will be volatile especially when first listed. If you create and have an invoice you will be expected to pay that amount no matter what happens to the figures prices and anyone backing out or canceling a preorder will not be allowed to preorder again in future sets. The way we set prices is around an average price we need to make per booster so as some go up others will go down in price. When presales are listed we set this number HIGHER than our normal average to allow for unforeseen super hot pieces selling too low (such as 120 mouse droids we moved for $1 each). There are still some extremely good deals (such as the afore mentioned mouse droid) but overall it's about 20% over what we expect prices to settleat. We have also recently started listing them in smaller groups over time to help eliminate a small number of people ordering all of these killer deals (I think the 120 mouse droids went to 8 customers total) and to spread the hot figures out a bit more. This has had the side benefit of a greater ability to price tweak during presale so while the hot pieces go up pretty fast we can drop the slower moving ones faster than before as well and get closer to that bottom point faster.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old September 29th, 2010, 01:11 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...Moltenclaw preorders up

Yea :d
Old September 29th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

You are on the front page!

MegaSilver
Old September 29th, 2010, 02:17 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
You are on the front page!

MegaSilver
YEA
Old October 7th, 2010, 01:32 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Auggie, are you planning on putting blister packs up for preorder? As it is you have all the individual figures up for preorder, and the 4-pack of everything, but not the individual blister packs.

Answered in the OP. Sorry.

Last edited by dok; October 7th, 2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old October 7th, 2010, 02:31 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Auggie, are you planning on putting blister packs up for preorder? As it is you have all the individual figures up for preorder, and the 4-pack of everything, but not the individual blister packs.
Unless "blister pack" means something other than "individual boosters", Auggie has already commented on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
This time around I decided not to do individual boosters as it reeks havoc on my invnetory. I am doing cases of course. If enough people email me and ask though I will change my mind and sell boosters seperate. It's also cheaper to mail this way (though that's balanced out by the money I pay to have them sorted but is great for international buyers).

Old October 7th, 2010, 08:41 PM

ScottManDeath knows what's in an order marker ScottManDeath knows what's in an order marker

What was the pre-order price for the Frost Giant of Morh? It is not listed anymore, since it probably sold pretty well, but I am curious nevertheless :P
Old October 8th, 2010, 08:50 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottManDeath View Post
What was the pre-order price for the Frost Giant of Morh? It is not listed anymore, since it probably sold pretty well, but I am curious nevertheless :P
They started at $2.49 I think but are now up to $3.99. They are easily the hotest item selling. One good thing about it going so high is that it's pushing down the prices on the squads which are much cheaper this go around. If you don't get them, don't worry, I still have at least 70 more to list (and I just put 10 more up). I doubt they will go any higher than $3.99 though anyhing is possible.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old October 8th, 2010, 12:46 PM

ScottManDeath knows what's in an order marker ScottManDeath knows what's in an order marker

Cool, thanks! I guessed correct then, and put $3.99 into my uber spreadsheet from beyond

(I use your prices to determine the relative value of units while splitting boosters with my roomie)
Old November 1st, 2010, 10:39 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do you know if/when you will get more D3 cases? I just checked your website and I couldn't find any cases.
Old November 1st, 2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Do you know if/when you will get more D3 cases? I just checked your website and I couldn't find any cases.
I just called my wholesaler and my sales rep is away until Wed so I won't know for sure till then if I can get more. I should be able to though.

Incidently, ordering everything in a case as singles comes to $36.29 which is only $1.29 more, though you do lose the fun of busting open blisters.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old November 1st, 2010, 05:23 PM

AgentDex Woo who?

Opening Blisters isn't that fun. Especially your first few times doing it. I have quite a few bent cards from earlier waves. I would imagine for you it would become quite tedious opening cases and cases at a time though. Opened figures tend to be better on shipping costs too.

It's nice to know I am not the only adult addicted to buying and playing with plastic miniatures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales