Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 16th, 2015, 12:10 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Puck - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Considering how many people in the Marvel Universe have fought Wolverine, I'm not particularly impressed.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but if we gave out Whirlwind Assault or Close Combat Expert to everyone that deserved it, gameplay would end up pretty stale pretty fast. For most designs it's just trinket text, and this one has enough going on that it doesn't need trinkets.

I admit that he's probably a better candidate than most, since he can move units into groups and has lots of bonus movement - I'm not saying "Cut it!," I'm just advising judiciousness in consideration.

And that goes for other designs, too; trinket text is an issue I've been mulling over for a while. This was just the first place I had a chance to mention it.
Good points. I see exactly where you are coming from. I do like the power and If it seems too strong, I would like to see his attack moved down to 3 instead of WA being changed. We will see what the playtesters/Tornado would prefer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library