Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 25th, 2013, 11:39 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Graviton

The "would begin the movement" language is different than what we see in classic. To re-phrase what you wrote: "If a figure chooses to not move, or cannot move, can Graviton still roll for Gravitational Grasp to attempt to prevent that figure from attacking with a normal attack"?

My guess is that the intention is no, Graviton cannot. But I'm not sure.

There's also the question of what constitutes movement, in this context. Would Loki's Dimensional Teleport get shut down by this? How about Atom's placement on a card using Molecular Irritant?

EDIT: As I mentioned elsewhere, the same questions could apply in reverse to War Machine. Does Loki Teleporting cause Warmachine's Chain Gun to trigger? How about placing Mr. Mxy with Antagonizing Trickster?

Last edited by dok; June 25th, 2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old June 25th, 2013, 01:02 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The "would begin the movement" language is different than what we see in classic. To re-phrase what you wrote: "If a figure chooses to not move, or cannot move, can Graviton still roll for Gravitational Grasp to attempt to prevent that figure from attacking with a normal attack"?

My guess is that the intention is no, Graviton cannot. But I'm not sure.

There's also the question of what constitutes movement, in this context. Would Loki's Dimensional Teleport get shut down by this? How about Atom's placement on a card using Molecular Irritant?

EDIT: As I mentioned elsewhere, the same questions could apply in reverse to War Machine. Does Loki Teleporting cause Warmachine's Chain Gun to trigger? How about placing Mr. Mxy with Antagonizing Trickster?
I would guess no as well.

The War Machine questions are answered in his FAQ. Any movement, placement, or teleport triggers ACG.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 11:21 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I need Graviton's card for an upcoming game, and can't print it out! I've been printing cards all morning, so its not my printer. Can anyone help?
Old August 23rd, 2014, 12:13 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

You can't just copy and paste the image into Word or whatever you print them off from usually? I don't use the pdf files, I just copy and paste the image on the first page...never had any issues...
Old August 23rd, 2014, 02:40 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Thanks--it took me a while, but I've got it now!
Old August 31st, 2015, 06:25 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys, I was just trying to print the Comic PDF for Graviton and for whatever reason I can't seem to get it to print. I had this same issue a few months ago with the comic PDF for Atom and A3N was able to recreate the PDF and is worked perfectly after that. Is their anyone who cant help me out?
Old September 2nd, 2015, 10:08 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Hey guys, I was just trying to print the Comic PDF for Graviton and for whatever reason I can't seem to get it to print. I had this same issue a few months ago with the comic PDF for Atom and A3N was able to recreate the PDF and is worked perfectly after that. Is their anyone who cant help me out?
You'll need one of the Art guys. @A3n @japes or @Flame Gryphon

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 2nd, 2015, 10:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
You'll need one of the Art guys. @A3n @japes or @Flame Gryphon
Actually the rare and elusive Tickle was spotted recently around these parts and since @tcglkn did this card maybe we can get him to rerun the PDF's and upload them. That's all A3n said he did with the Atom card. However I checked the server and this one doesn't seem to have the same concern that Atom had. Atom's PDF had an extremely low filesize which means something definitely was wrong with that file. This one however seems fine from everything I can check.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 01:51 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Well I could probably run that, but I don't remember my access to the FTP anymore.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 07:49 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Well I could probably run that, but I don't remember my access to the FTP anymore.
I don't remember it anymore either I just have it auto sign in on my computers. If you just want to send it to me I can upload otherwise give me a little time and I'll remember where the info is.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 08:12 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I tried again today, just to make sure I'm not going crazy. Still nothing, thanks for taking the time to look into this for me.
Old September 4th, 2015, 11:07 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I tried again today, just to make sure I'm not going crazy. Still nothing, thanks for taking the time to look into this for me.
Give it a try now and see if it works. I just uploaded the new pdf's that tcglkn created.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library