Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 28th, 2015, 04:18 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS Online - Season 2: Bring Two: Kill 'Em All

How are the games coming along guys? I haven't gotten any PMs.

Sorry for not checking this more often. Summer has caughten up to me and everything's just going fast right now.
Old July 28th, 2015, 05:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

mtl forfeited to me. So I'm in the playoffs
Old July 28th, 2015, 08:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sorry

Somehow beat Kevindola. Thought I sent a PM.

~Dysole, a bit preoccupied with Gencon packing
Old August 18th, 2015, 03:08 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

@heroscaper2010 Sorry for not saying anything sooner. weebaer and I have still not played our game. He said he was on vacation and then something else. Anyway, I've sent him so PMs a couple of times and haven't heard back since he left for vacation. At one point he mentioned he would probably forfeit, but he never confirmed anything.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; August 22nd, 2015 at 04:16 PM.
Old August 31st, 2015, 07:59 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

My Customs
Old September 1st, 2015, 11:46 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

wait...what?!?! This tournament hasnt finished?.....That was 1.5 months ago I said I would forfeit. I didnt realize I needed to confirm that. How has this sat dormant so long? I'll be honest it is kinda discouraging when tournaments do that.
Old September 1st, 2015, 01:31 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
wait...what?!?! This tournament hasnt finished?.....That was 1.5 months ago I said I would forfeit. I didnt realize I needed to confirm that. How has this sat dormant so long? I'll be honest it is kinda discouraging when tournaments do that.
@heroscaper2010 hasn't been around to continue it, apparently. I don't think it was due to you.
Old September 1st, 2015, 11:23 PM

Yeah. He hasn't barely been active in HoSS so I think he's been pretty busy. I had thought there was another game that hadn't been finished yet too.
Based on posted results these were the records I could gather.

@Dysole 4-0
@kevindola 2-2
@MegaSilver 2-2
@mtl1998 2-2
@weebaer 2-2
@Koolster25 2-2

So Dysole is in. How are the other 3 decided?

My Customs
Old September 1st, 2015, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Yeah. He hasn't barely been active in HoSS so I think he's been pretty busy. I had thought there was another game that hadn't been finished yet too.
Based on posted results these were the records I could gather.

@Dysole 4-0
@kevindola 2-2
@MegaSilver 2-2
@mtl1998 2-2
@weebaer 2-2
@Koolster25 2-2

So Dysole is in. How are the other 3 decided?
Hmm... Looks like a play-in, to me, for the 4 (weebaer dropped). Then Dysole would get a bye and play whoever wins against the play-in winners.
Old September 1st, 2015, 11:37 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
OR...

As the only person who's undefeated we could just call me the winner. ^_^

~Dysole, trying to do as little work as possible
Old September 1st, 2015, 11:39 PM

Re: OR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

With a two-game difference from everyone else, that works too!

CoNgrats Dysole!
Old September 1st, 2015, 11:41 PM

Re: OR...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

Okay. But dibs on second! (And the 3 HoSSRP)

Ninja'd by MS

My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events