Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 11th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Long Island Heroscape League - IslandScape July 21st!!!

April Game Day!!

Hey gang!

April 21st is our regularly scheduled game day. Ravenblood Games, Hicksville, NY.

April is EVIL!

510 point armies. All figures must be from Utgar and/or Valkrill.

As for maps let's go with the theme and be creative! Make it an evil, twisted landscape (Mordor would be a good example). Lava, ancient castles, deep pits, twisted ravines, etc. Maybe it's a dungeon. Two player maps of course. I'll bring a three player map just in case we have an odd number of players.

I'm also going to bring along BattleMasters just for the fun of it. It's an early relative of Heroscape (and related to Warhammer), and even though it's ridiculously simple, it is a lot of fun to play. I have a few interesting variants on it as well. If we get the chance we'll work in a game or two.

See you in a week and a half!
Grishnakh

Last edited by Grishnakh; April 11th, 2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old April 11th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

I'll be there!
Cant wait to raise my banners and march upon the scorched wastes of Valhalla while treading upon the skulls of my fallen enemies.
Or something to that effect.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old April 11th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Long Island Heroscape League- Our April Game Day is EVIL

That's the spirit! How's this?

Grishnakh's armies will send many a soul to the Dark Lords of Chaos!! ARRGGHH!!
Old April 11th, 2012, 05:50 PM

mogrebla Woo who?

I will be there.
Old April 11th, 2012, 06:52 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

In.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old April 12th, 2012, 03:32 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Expect me there!

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old April 12th, 2012, 03:42 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The Dark Lord will eat all of your souls.
Old April 12th, 2012, 04:18 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Who knows this quote, "I'm going to rip off your head and ____ down your neck!" While it isn't a movie that will make cinematic history, it is from before Full Metal Jacket.

Or for the Lost in Space fans, "Crush, Kill, Destroy!"

There are so many cool themed armies that you can make with Utgar/Valkrill: Blades, Heavies, Arrow Gruts, Marro of various types, Soulborgs, Vampires, Goblins, Zombies, Dragons, Minions, Drow, Wolves... I'll make sure that I bring atleast one army with Krug. This should be lots of fun. I'll be there.
Old April 12th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
There are so many cool themed armies that you can make with Utgar/Valkrill.... This should be lots of fun. I'll be there.
I'm looking forward to trying my hand at evil terrain as well!

Dracula's castle maybe?
Old April 17th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
I'll be there!
Cant wait to raise my banners and march upon the scorched wastes of Valhalla while treading upon the skulls of my fallen enemies.
Or something to that effect.
Sorry to say, but between a combination of circumstances I will no longer be able to attend this month's game. I have an upcoming surgery on my hand and have other things that I need to attend to. I'll definitely be back in action around May, and I certainly would not miss Islandscape for the world.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old April 17th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Titleless

Sorry to hear that krysto2002, your presence will be missed. Wish you a speedy recovery on your upcoming hand surgery and we'll see you in May.
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:03 PM

FuriousMufasa is surprisingly tart

BattleMasters!...Thats what got me into heroscape . I'll see if I can come, but probably cannot this month. Perhaps in the future.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events