Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 30th, 2022, 02:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Shurrig's Maps- NEW MAP: STECHAVAN

Simple...but elegant...I really like it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 30th, 2022, 06:50 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shurrig's Maps- NEW MAP: STECHAVAN

Thank you very much good sir, I'm quite happy with it as well!
Old April 15th, 2023, 08:10 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hello Again-- New Map "Dried River"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Hello, it's been a minute.

I'm sure like many of you, I was beyond thrilled to hear that Heroscape is coming back, and coming back in a big way it seems! I never got to play 'scape when it was in print, heck I hadn't even heard of it until I started college back in 2016, so getting to purchase a brand new set was a big dream of mine. I've been keeping up with the updates over the past week or so (shout out to @Sir Heroscape for the update vids) and I gotta say, some of these new units have got me SHOOK. Nevertheless, more 'scape is good 'scape, and so I plan on being more active here in the coming months.

With that, I have a new map I'd like to show off!
Dried River

It seems all the images of my old maps have magically vanished! There are plenty of maps here I still like (all my original .hsc files died along with my laptop a couple years ago) but I'm planning on reorganizing this thread a bit once I have some free time. Anyway, hope you all enjoy and LONG LIVE HEROSCAPE!!!
Bumping this! You have some cool maps, and I'd love to be able to browse images of them without having to click on each link individually.
Old May 6th, 2023, 12:50 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hello Again-- New Map "Dried River"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Hello, it's been a minute.

I'm sure like many of you, I was beyond thrilled to hear that Heroscape is coming back, and coming back in a big way it seems! I never got to play 'scape when it was in print, heck I hadn't even heard of it until I started college back in 2016, so getting to purchase a brand new set was a big dream of mine. I've been keeping up with the updates over the past week or so (shout out to @Sir Heroscape for the update vids) and I gotta say, some of these new units have got me SHOOK. Nevertheless, more 'scape is good 'scape, and so I plan on being more active here in the coming months.

With that, I have a new map I'd like to show off!
Dried River

It seems all the images of my old maps have magically vanished! There are plenty of maps here I still like (all my original .hsc files died along with my laptop a couple years ago) but I'm planning on reorganizing this thread a bit once I have some free time. Anyway, hope you all enjoy and LONG LIVE HEROSCAPE!!!
Bumping this! You have some cool maps, and I'd love to be able to browse images of them without having to click on each link individually.
Hey! I saw this last night and wanted to thank you for the kind words. I honestly have not been playing much scape recently as I've been busy with life/other hobbies, though I should probably get around to getting my pictures back up.
Old July 5th, 2023, 03:56 PM

Re: Shurrig's Maps- Map Updates (STECHAVAN & VINEY PINES)

Here are some updates to two of my maps, Stechavan and Viney Pines! I've updated the OP and have moved all of my 2-player maps from the past 6 years into the "Old 2-Player Maps" folder, so you all can still access them if you want. I mentioned this in the tournament feedback thread but I will probably be going through my old maps and revising the ones I like for the time being. Enjoy!

Stechavan

Viney Pines
Old July 21st, 2023, 07:13 PM

Re: Shurrig's Maps- New Map: TRODDEN PATH

New map! I was inspired by Flash_19's "Origin", probably the best single-RotV competitive map ever made. Having played on it a few times as of recent, I wanted to challenge myself to use the same set requirements* while providing a different flavor of gameplay (*I did cheat by using an extra large ruin, though I sorta intended this to be a companion map to Stechavan which uses two small ruins).

Anyway, here is Trodden Path:

Trodden Path

Last edited by Shurrig; September 20th, 2023 at 01:26 PM. Reason: New version of Trodden Path
Old July 22nd, 2023, 12:15 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I really like the look of Trodden Path. The theme comes through.

The only thing I don't like is the edges. Th Glyph holder can lock up that entire side of the board as a chokepoint. I think I'd rather like to see the glyphs pushed to the edge of the map so as to allow at least a 1hex path along the outside of the ruin that doesn't require engagements with the glyph holder. That helps free up a lot of movement I feel. Otherwise...it's easy to control engagements on the sides.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 22nd, 2023, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I really like the look of Trodden Path. The theme comes through.

The only thing I don't like is the edges. Th Glyph holder can lock up that entire side of the board as a chokepoint. I think I'd rather like to see the glyphs pushed to the edge of the map so as to allow at least a 1hex path along the outside of the ruin that doesn't require engagements with the glyph holder. That helps free up a lot of movement I feel. Otherwise...it's easy to control engagements on the sides.
Hmm, I see what you mean. Should be an easy fix, though for now I’ll just say to bump those glyphs one space to the right.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 03:29 PM

@Sir Heroscape Map updated in the OP!
Old August 13th, 2023, 08:12 PM

Re: Shurrig's Maps- Marauder's Drift 2.0

This is a new version of my map, Marauder's Drift. I mentioned before that I was planning on updating some of my older maps and this one was always one of my favorites. The idea is pretty similar but I've tried to smooth out the map and shorten the entire thing by about 2 hexes. Hope y'all enjoy!

Marauder's Drift

Last edited by Shurrig; August 15th, 2023 at 09:33 PM.
Old August 13th, 2023, 11:03 PM

At first glance I LIKE the look and feel!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 15th, 2023, 09:34 PM

Thank you! Made some edits, the new version is up now!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios