Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 29th, 2022, 01:22 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Cool Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I know some people at my local tourney scene that would love any additional figures at all, if you still want to send them somewhere for free @OmniMoose .
That would be great, if they can use them I'll send them (for free)! And if they're not picky, I have yet another extra Crixus and Spartacus in addition to the set listed above I can throw in.

If no one else claims the other sets I have listed by the end of this coming weekend, I'd be happy to send them all in support of a local tourney scene!

@Knox , woops, my apologies and acknowledged! Reading is a marvelous skill that I should use, haha.
Old September 29th, 2022, 02:21 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Just a note @OmniMoose , RotV figures are ineligible for this thread. We want to keep it to quality stuff not stuff everyone already has. Your other stuff is OK though
There is probably merit to reconsidering this rule with the upcoming reboot. I know of multiple instances of people seeking out ROTV/SOTM unique sets after the reboot announcement. I paid money to get another ROTV set just this year.

Maybe we could explore a revised rule saying that if you offer master set uniques, you need to also offer up an alternative?

@OmniMoose , would you please send me your address for the EOV?
Old September 29th, 2022, 03:06 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Quote:
Just a note @OmniMoose , RotV figures are ineligible for this thread. We want to keep it to quality stuff not stuff everyone already has. Your other stuff is OK though
There is probably merit to reconsidering this rule with the upcoming reboot. I know of multiple instances of people seeking out ROTV/SOTM unique sets after the reboot announcement. I paid money to get another ROTV set just this year.

Maybe we could explore a revised rule saying that if you offer master set uniques, you need to also offer up an alternative?

I don't think so. Those looking for RotV uniques likely won't have something else to offer. And ppl on facebook/discord are still willing to part with RotV uniques almost for free to those who need them, with or without this thread
Old September 29th, 2022, 03:06 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniMoose View Post
That would be great, if they can use them I'll send them (for free)! And if they're not picky, I have yet another extra Crixus and Spartacus in addition to the set listed above I can throw in.

If no one else claims the other sets I have listed by the end of this coming weekend, I'd be happy to send them all in support of a local tourney scene!

@Knox , woops, my apologies and acknowledged! Reading is a marvelous skill that I should use, haha.
I will try to pin down a specific person (there are several) and get back to you.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 29th, 2022, 09:31 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniMoose View Post

I will try to pin down a specific person (there are several) and get back to you.
@Alexandros , PM sent!

@capsocrates , Roger that, I will keep an eye out!
Old October 4th, 2022, 10:16 AM

Hello Everyone,

Just to let everyone know, since no one has staked a claim on the sets I posted earlier, I am sending them all to people @caps stated would be interested! They will no longer be available and are being sent to someone just starting a collection.
Old October 4th, 2022, 10:27 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmm, I think there still needs to be a most recent offer available if they're being claimed.

Omni, I'll have your package out later this week.
Old October 4th, 2022, 12:31 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think OmniMoose thought that DavyJones was putting the next set of minis forward? That's what I thought.

--
--
--

--
Old October 4th, 2022, 02:23 PM

Davy Jones is surprisingly tart

I would have put another set forward if the Onyx Vipers had gone to me. OmniMoose received them instead.
Old October 4th, 2022, 03:19 PM

Ah! It sounds like OmniMoose needs to make another offer then.

--
--
--

--
Old October 6th, 2022, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Ah! It sounds like OmniMoose needs to make another offer then.
OmniMoose put them forward because he is being sent the EOVs.

Whoever accepts his offer is supposed to pay forward.
Old October 6th, 2022, 02:40 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It sounds like OmniMoose generously offered all three sets of minis they had on offer to a new player who might not have anything to offer back. If that’s the case, I’d be happy to make an offer to get things back on track!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion