Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 31st, 2022, 07:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Vote for Finalization)

A tad worried he might be too tough for the points? Hard to follow the results through all the changes. But I also have not been able to fully keep up while doing 2.0 stuff, so voting out of an abundance of of trust for our testers:

Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2022, 01:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
A tad worried he might be too tough for the points? Hard to follow the results through all the changes. But I also have not been able to fully keep up while doing 2.0 stuff, so voting out of an abundance of of trust for our testers:

Yea
Thanks Bats! I'm not opposed to splitting the difference but did like that nice round number. I personally feel like he is much more manageable after the life and defense drop but if you would feel better about it, I'm not opposed to dropping the Telepathic Burst bubble back down to 5 spaces as it does almost create a safety net for the Kree to setup in as you risk autowounds and being repositioned once you end your movement on your turn inside of the bubble.
Old August 31st, 2022, 01:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm more that I'm having trouble following the data through all of the changes, so I'm uncertain and voting based on trust for y'all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2022, 02:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Gotcha, yea, lots of small tweaks to reign in the effect/feel bad plus to make him less tanky and hard to take down once you do get to him.
Old August 31st, 2022, 10:10 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Neat design.

I think the 2nd power could use a couple wording clarifications as such:
Quote:
KREE CONSCIOUSNESS
All Kree figures you control are considered in clear sight of each other. At the beginning of your player turn, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers from this card to any other Kree cards you control. An enemy figure cannot remove Order Markers from this card.
Yea
Old August 31st, 2022, 11:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

This passes

I like those changes. Updated!
Old September 1st, 2022, 12:11 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Finalization)

This should be ready for carding now I think as I believe the wording is good.
Old September 1st, 2022, 06:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Finalization)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
This should be ready for carding now I think as I believe the wording is good.
Cards are up...double check me

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 1st, 2022, 06:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Vote for On-Deck)

They look fantastic to me!

I propose we move to On-Deck!

@Arkham - Yea
@fret_gurglo - Yea
@IAmBatman - Yea
@Lord Pyre - Yea
@LordVenoc - Yea
@MrNobody - Yea
@Soundwarp SG-1 - Yea
@Tornado - Yea

Last edited by Karat; September 4th, 2022 at 09:11 PM.
Old September 1st, 2022, 07:13 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

The mini background might be cut off at the very very lower left hand corner? It goes white, but hard to tell for sure.

Yea
Old September 1st, 2022, 07:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I did not notice that before, but now that you mention it, it does look that way.
Old September 1st, 2022, 09:09 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cards don't have Ark's updated wording for Kree Con

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library