Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old June 29th, 2022, 07:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Comics Guide and Theme Review

Occult Batman has the best builds.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 1st, 2022, 09:25 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SYMBIOTES

Looking for a Host
Imperium Symbiotes (120)
Toxin (240)
Venom (Eugene "Flash" Thompson) (240)
Venom (Symbiote) (175)

---

RESULTS
Quote:
C3G’s Comics Recommendations

BEST INTRODUCTION

- Venom by Rick Remender (Venom By Remender Complete Collection Vol. 1)

ICONIC/MUST READS
1 Vote
- Venom vs. Carnage

~ Old Man Logan
HAPHAZARD CHRONOLOGY READING GUIDE FOR THE BRAVE AND FOOLHARDY
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; September 3rd, 2022 at 02:28 PM.
Old July 1st, 2022, 10:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Imperium Symbiotes are near the top of my “seem fun, haven’t played them” list!

Al Ewing’s current Venom run has been fun so far, but I haven’t totally been keeping up with it.
Old July 8th, 2022, 02:37 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll recommend Flash Thompson/Agent Venom in Remender's Venom vol. 2, Toxin in Venom vs. Carnage, and the Venom T-Rex in Old Man Logan.

I love all of these designs, it's too difficult to choose a favorite. It would be cool to see more; Sleeper, Scream, Anne Weying, the Venom T-Rex could be fun with other dinos.
Old July 8th, 2022, 02:55 PM

Joker (Mainstream DC)

The Clown Prince of Crime
Joker (190)
Joker (II) (140)
Joker (III) (160)
Joker (Injustice League) (245)

---

RESULTS
Quote:
Pending...
Old July 31st, 2022, 11:03 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Okay, back to Venom: sorry, took me a bit to get to.

Venom: The Hunger is easily my number one rec, it's the all-time great Venom story. It's a mini-series, so pretty light to get into. It's the OG "Eddie gets freaked out by the symbiote and they split up temporarily" story, and also the first story to really latch onto the long-running subtext of the Eddie-symbiote relationship as a romance. It's a funny, creepy book that really only works with Venom as the lead character. Basically every worthwhile Eddie/Venom story that's since been published takes its cues from The Hunger.

Venom by Rick Remender isn't the traditional take on the character, being that Flash Thompson is the star of the book, but it's the single best book with "Venom" on the cover ever published and so deserves a shout.

Venom by Mike Costa is a solid run. It starts off a little rough, I think, but it finds its groove after the big anniversary issue and manage to capture the same vibe as Venom's 90s adventures, but done way more smoothly.

Venom by Donny Cates is kinda the opposite where I think it starts off really strong, but the wheels fall off the wagon after a little bit. Gets very self-indulgent and fan-fic-y. Those first couple arcs though? Dynamite.

(A little less windy than my Thunderbolts essay but the editorial history of Venom is weird and I might be all year if I keep expecting myself to write something like that for Venom. )
Old July 31st, 2022, 02:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The best Joker is about to get an LD.
Old July 31st, 2022, 05:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Okay, back to Venom: sorry, took me a bit to get to.
How could you leave out the Rad Eddie story?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 31st, 2022, 05:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Are we not gonna get a separate "Rad Eddie" topic at some point? If not then I really messed up by not mentioning him.
Old August 6th, 2022, 05:58 PM

Thanks for the Venom recs Ronin, I'll add them here soon.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 02:35 PM

Finally updated things here!

For Joker, Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight is too iconic not to get top mention for me.

I'll also say Harleen is a great read, Death in the Family, and Mark Hamil's B:TAS Joker.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 02:51 PM

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape