Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 5th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
Custom Card Template PSD

I knocked up a simple PSD file that contains all the blank General's cards, with all the text in position and formatted. Instructions are included, but for reference:

1) You need Adobe Photoshop to use the file.

2) Once open, click "File > Save As", and save the file under a different name - the name of the custom you are making, for example.

3) Remove the General's cards you don't need by deleting them, or hiding them.

4) Remove the red instructions text by deleting or hiding.

5) Edit text as appropriate.

6) Enter an image and target image.

7) Save.

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old October 5th, 2006, 11:46 PM

bushi96 has disabled reputation
You are completely awesome! Even if you dont like my guns <wink>.

"I'm not a vegetarian, but I eat animals who are"
~G. Marx~
Old October 6th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Master Custom Creator

Thanks Figured it'd be useful for a few peep's. If anyone notices errors or whatnot, please let me know, but I did check it several times...

One thing, actually, the text might not be quite perfectly in line on some of the cards - didnt realise but Jandar and Ullar are quite different in certain places layout wise to the other cards.

Its just a quick manual move to fix, though

Old October 7th, 2006, 09:51 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hey, you know, if you made the layers normal layers instead of layer sets, then even Photoshop Elements users could use this file.

What do you think?
Old October 8th, 2006, 07:53 AM
Master Custom Creator

That means take them out of the folders, right? (Im a very basic user)
If so, sure.

I'll give it a few days before asking Truth to re-upload in case more suggestions come in (saving continual modification & uploads), but thanks for the suggestion (and addition to the sticky).

Old October 8th, 2006, 01:02 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Taking out of the folders should do it. And you can let me know when you have it ready, too.
Old September 25th, 2008, 06:30 PM

simplymenotu Woo who?
Exclamation Re: Custom Card Template PSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euryon View Post
I knocked up a simple PSD file that contains all the blank General's cards, with all the text in position and formatted. Instructions are included, but for reference:

Not Found

The requested URL /download/ was not found on this server.

Looks like the file/download has been moved.
Old September 25th, 2008, 06:33 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom Card Template PSD

Have you seen the last post? 2006! Anyway welcome to the site.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old September 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
That doesn't mean the file isn't still of use.

simplymenotu,
The site went through a major conversion a few months back and if a poster did not change his links, they point to a non-existant location. You can check out the Downloads section to see if you can find the file if the link is dead.

Here is the link to the file you are looking for:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...?do=file&id=21
Old September 25th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Hey, give the poor guy a chance, OK? This is his first day and he probably doesn't know the rules all that well. Anyway, welcome to the site, hope you have a great time.
Old September 25th, 2008, 11:16 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, it'd be different if it was any random thread, but this is something people can still use. Better than making another thread entirely.
Old September 25th, 2008, 11:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

It's not like he just posted an "Oh Yeah" or an "I agree" or jut a random smilie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards