Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old October 13th, 2009, 08:39 PM

jotun7 Woo who?
Who is the best figure in HeroScape?

This is frequently asked through-out the world of HeroScape, so lets end it. You can ask, debate, and vote for who you think is the best character in the game of HeroScape. I guess this is something worth talking about, after all, it is important to know who is the best figure in the game we are all playing.

Last edited by jotun7; October 13th, 2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old October 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Who is the best figure in HeroScape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotun7 View Post
This is frequently asked through-out the world of HeroScape, so lets end it. You can ask, debate, and vote for who you think is the best character in the game of HeroScape.
You are not making a very good first impression jotun7..as indicated by the red box under your name.

Slow down on the new posts and take some time to look around. Alot of these conversations/polls you are proposing have already been done or are still ongoing.
Old October 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM

jotun7 Woo who?

Personally, I think Jotun is the best HeroScape figure. He's got 8 att. and def. so he's virtually unstoppable against squad and low hero's. A deadly virtue of Jotun is his 6 move.
Old October 13th, 2009, 11:50 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotun7 View Post
Personally, I think Jotun is the best HeroScape figure. He's got 8 att. and def. so he's virtually unstoppable against squad and low hero's. A deadly virtue of Jotun is his 6 move.
However he has no synergy what so-ever.
Old October 14th, 2009, 01:33 AM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

I'm going to reccomend that you heed Ona's warning.

Plus, yes Jotun is strong, but put him againt a few squads of, say, Stingers (or 4th Mass, or 10th foot, or Kravs--so one squad, or really any decent ranged squad), and if all you have is Jotun, you can still be in for trouble. All it takes is a few bad dice rolls and you se your favorite guy hshot down by some commons.

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:06 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

It is impossible to have the "best" unit in the game because of a little thing called luck. Every unit gets a bad roll now and then, making it impossible to declare the "best". Also if there was a best figure, then no one would ever play using anyone else, or that unit would be banned. Both are bad for the game.
Old October 14th, 2009, 08:05 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Try the two links in my signature to the Real Power Rankings and the Alternate Power Rankings. They'll tell you who the community thinks the best unit in Heroscape is.

Most people think it's either Raelin or Deathreavers, by the way.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 14th, 2009, 08:37 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I have the best figure in heroscape.

That was the question, right?

Old October 14th, 2009, 08:40 AM

jotun7 Woo who?

I highly agree, especially with Creationist, because most of the game does involve luck, but it does help when you have 8 attack and defence. Now that I think about it, Mimring is also a very good adversary. with 6 move, range, and attack, he could attack from a high level because of flying, and he's big, so you can jump down if ambushed. And remember, you can bring up people who you think might be the best, and we will debate.
Old October 14th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I say Raelin.

You'll find that Jotun looks less impressive when you and your opponents start using more common squads. He's pretty great against other heroes, but even at that, Krug is much better for his price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 14th, 2009, 09:33 AM

jotun7 Woo who?

Actually, I agree with Jexik, I played against a way better amy than me and they were winning. At the end, the last character I had was Raelin, and the opponent had 13. I used the flying advantage and destroyed Tor-Kul-Na, and the rest of the gang and won.

So, obviously, you could use almost anyone and have luck in it.
Old October 14th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't think it's really fair to single out one figure over all the others. That will undoubtedly hurt some of their feelings. For figures with strong self esteem (like Drake, Marcus and Deadeye Dan to name just a few) that's not really an issue, but poor losers...er...uh...*cough*.....I mean.."special in their own way" figures (I won't name them, they know who they are) would be devastated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion