Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old February 7th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
CoN seems kind of dead at the moment.
I've never played diplomacy before and would be willing to give it a shot.
Awesome!

Go to http://uk.diplom.org/?variant=dppd and create an account.

Then email the following
dplodge@uk.diplom.org
Subject: bacon
JOIN bacon YOURPASSWORD Raelin
SIGNOFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 7th, 2018, 02:18 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
CoN seems kind of dead at the moment.
I've never played diplomacy before and would be willing to give it a shot.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 7th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I expect people who really get into the CoN scene would like Diplomacy. Welcome aboard!

Once we start I'll give everyone a full week for S1901M. I will also push major phase (spring and fall movement) off Monday deadlines, when requested to do so. Otherwise please let me know when you need deadlines move and I'll accommodate where appropriate. Don't count on me granting requests, especially not at the last minute, but I will be accommodating for requests that I believe are reasonable.

Also, try not to be late with your orders. It can mess things up for other players.

Welcome aboard, Nukatha, and I hope everyone is ready to start. Here we (hopefully) go!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 7th, 2018, 02:24 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I am on vacation in florida from the 17th to the 25th of February, can we hold of starting until I get back? My wife may divorce me if I am on the PC writing emails while we are on vacation...

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 7th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, if we start in the next couple of days then S1901M would process - even if it lasts a week - before you get back. On the other hand, by writing here instead of privately, you've kind of forced the issue because of gunboat problems. *Sigh.*

= =
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I'm in and the game has informed me that the first deadline is Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old February 8th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. Another player has written about a break in the second part of February. So we're going to proceed now, with the S1901M deadline a week from now.

Please, in the future, keep your scheduling issues (and other game issues) private between you and me.

= =
Old February 8th, 2018, 04:30 PM

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do the turns go faster after t1? (Like a 3-4 day cycle instead of the 7 days we're allotted right now)?

Quote:
Old February 8th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes. It’ll be 3 days for major phases and one for the minor phases, with no weekend deadlines. And no Friday-Monday major phases, normally. I’ll try to remember to move those when they pop up, but shoot me a reminder if you see one you want moved to Tuesday.

= =
Old February 8th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm also going to shut off press during the long delay between the end of S1901M and the start of F1901M. I won't normally do that during player's absences, but for a few reasons I'm making an exception for this one.

= =
Old February 8th, 2018, 06:58 PM

Will we get to see the results of our actions and have vigorous internal monologues?

Quote:
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes. You will get to see how all your neighbors surprised and betrayed you, and you will have plenty of time to wonder where it all went wrong.

One other minor announcement: I could, if I wanted, configure the game so that I could read all the press. Sometimes I do that to keep myself entertained or for some other reason, but for now that's off. So I don't have any special knowledge about, for instance, whether Nukatha will be attacked by his neighbors, so know that when I say stuff like that it truly is just joking around or an example or whatever. I have no idea what's happening.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games