Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 29th, 2008, 10:52 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
The misprint is where the Einar symbol is where the Jandar symbol should be right above the name

See it?

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old February 29th, 2008, 10:56 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I really don't understand why you guys think Wave 7 and 2 are so hard to find. I see wave seven in my stores all the time. And wave two is not that uncommon either.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old February 29th, 2008, 10:59 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
I really don't understand why you guys think Wave 7 and 2 are so hard to find. I see wave seven in my stores all the time. And wave two is not that uncommon either.
I have never seen Wave 7 in any stores here in NY...I bought mine from HMG when they first came out.
Old February 29th, 2008, 12:20 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
I have never seen Wave 7 in any stores here in NY...I bought mine from HMG when they first came out.
Same here in the Boston area, never seen wave 7 on the shelf. Geography does play a role me thinks.

-insert signature here-
Old February 29th, 2008, 12:21 PM

jpat is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
It's a reflection of how spotty the distribution's been. Since I started--admittedly, only in December--I've only seen one Wave 7 pack, which I snarfed up. Since then, it's been almost nothing of anything. My closer hobby store has Archers/Kyrie and Zombie Horde back in. Target had Agents and Gladiators. Kmart had Warriors/Soulborgs. Walmart had nothing, unless they've hidden them away.
Old February 29th, 2008, 05:34 PM

Darkomen57 has disabled reputation
Hmmm.... I check today and they're out already. Expected, but a little disappointed.

Bitefight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
...good grammar will get you far on this site. (at least a lot farther than the reverse).
Old February 29th, 2008, 07:23 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
When I started I saw a wave 2 heros pack. At the time all I wa s geeting was the characters that looked cool,even if they stunk.So there I was, getting a kozuke/ninja pack instead of the road, have 2 heros, or racknar's vision sets

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News