Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old December 22nd, 2008, 04:00 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
CTF

Today, I was playing a Jandar/Utgar game with my four brothers, and we decided to change something, cause usually the games go very slow, since nobody wants to lose too many men. Anyway, I came up with this: it virtually guarantees that the game won't go slow.
Capture the Flag-
Goal: Capture the set amount of flags.

Setup: Put the flag (glyph of Brandar) somewhere in the middle of the board.

Two players: Each person drafts 1000 point armies.

Four players: Each player drafts 500 point armies.

Special Rules: Double space figures cannot grab the flag. When landing on the flag, that figure must stop, and next turn can move. Figures with the flag cannot fly, and cannot be summoned by anything. When a figure has the flag, all extra road movement is negated.

Victory: Players must deliver their flag to the back of their starting zone; who ever captures the alloted flags first, wins.

My brothers and I have had a lot of fun with this new scenario, I hope this hasn't been posted before.
Old December 22nd, 2008, 04:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: CTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Today, I was playing a Jandar/Utgar game with my four brothers, and we decided to change something, cause usually the games go very slow, since nobody wants to lose too many men. Anyway, I came up with this: it virtually guarantees that the game won't go slow.
Capture the Flag-

Special Rules: Double space figures cannot grab the flag. When landing on the flag, that figure must stop, and next turn can move. Figures with the flag cannot fly, and cannot be summoned by anything. When a figure has the flag, all extra road movement is negated.

Victory: Players must deliver their flag to the back of their starting zone; who ever captures the alloted flags first, wins.

My brothers and I have had a lot of fun with this new scenario, I hope this hasn't been posted before.
If by "this" you mean Capture the Flag...

My Capture the Flag Heroscape Scenario
Facing Towers - Capture the Flag
600pts Capture the Flag (pics)
Capture the Flag
Capture the Flag!
Capture the flag games, anybody??
Our first Capture the Flag (w/pics)
New Capture the flag with bearers senerio
Old December 22nd, 2008, 04:20 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Capture the Flag-

Capture the Flag
Capture the Flag!
Dang, I guess I didn't search for it right. I typed in CTF-nothing. Flag-some stuff, but none that I could see in scenario. Sorry, guys, I didn't know that this had already been talked about.
Old December 22nd, 2008, 04:29 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Dang, I guess I didn't search for it right. I typed in CTF-nothing. Flag-some stuff, but none that I could see in scenario. Sorry, guys, I didn't know that this had already been talked about.
How about searching for capture flag? (Remember that words like "the" are ignored). Then making sure to search Titles Only and to Show Threads. Give it a try.
Old December 22nd, 2008, 05:31 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

My friend's and I play a scenario in which every player starts in their own base with a glyph and one army card. Standing on the glyph you roll the die and a 15 or higher allows you to bring in another card.

Then in the middle of the board is one glyph and anyone taking control of that glyph at the end of the round rolls the D20 and a 10 or higher gets another card in. Already dead commons can also be brought back through this process.

We have fun with it and it guarantees everyone is moving because you can't give up the middle.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 01:23 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

^Or you could elliminate that. Instead just wait until the time that a round ends, then roll the d20 for every figure (not card, but each figure). For every 11 or higher (50/50) you get it back, spawning in your starting zone.

The Marro Hive loves playing in this situation, and is quite overpowered, with lots of spawning chances every turn, so I'd just play that only single hex heroes are allowed, with squads lacking that limitation. But yes, flying needs to be negated once picked up. Otherwise return time is way to fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 11:01 AM
Chilly Fangirl

I searched, and I guess there is a lot of CTF threads floating around. My apologies, I didn't search for it right the first time.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 05:51 PM

=Cheeseclan=Ldr=09 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

thanks for the idea, also how do you upload stuff to this site? Like not in a thread but in the downloads section????
Old December 23rd, 2008, 05:52 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Cheeseclan=Ldr=09 View Post
thanks for the idea, also how do you upload stuff to this site? Like not in a thread but in the downloads section????
You need to get one of these to be able to upload content to the Downloads section: *

* you can also request membership in the Contributers Group through your User Control Panel. Membership is granted by Admins on a case-by-case basis.
Old December 24th, 2008, 07:58 AM

=Cheeseclan=Ldr=09 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

how do u get to become a site supporter???
Old December 24th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Capture the Flag-

Capture the Flag
Capture the Flag!
They even have a "Capture the Flag" scenario in the FotA rulebook.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old December 24th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Capture the Flag-

Capture the Flag
Capture the Flag!
They even have a "Capture the Flag" scenario in the FotA rulebook.
I know that, but that one is just run up to the flag, not deliver it to your starting zone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios