Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 1st, 2007, 04:44 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Congrats HJ
When I read the title I thought you were getting cold feet
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:49 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars

Oh and yagyuninja...you are not only a nerd you are bordering on dork status. :P
Mark... I mean Mister Wars, I was wondering what the hierarchy for geeks is. I would put it as such:

Weirdo
Geek
Dork
Nerd
Computer Programmer

And should twit, ninny and lunkhead be included in this list?
Old May 1st, 2007, 05:00 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars

Oh and yagyuninja...you are not only a nerd you are bordering on dork status. :P
Mark... I mean Mister Wars, I was wondering what the hierarchy for geeks is. I would put it as such:

Weirdo
Geek
Dork
Nerd
Computer Programmer

And should twit, ninny and lunkhead be included in this list?
There's a chart somewhere. It's pretty well done, though its entire reason for existing was to state that furries are the lowest creatures on the totem. Sort of like a really good joke ruined by an overly racist punchline.
Old May 1st, 2007, 05:19 PM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
How to tell if she's the one......

"I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."

Sage advice if ever I heard it.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old May 1st, 2007, 05:24 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannister
How to tell if she's the one......

"I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."

Sage advice if ever I heard it.

Bannister
Sadly, a story similar to that one was the story my new father-in-law told at the rehersal dinner to tell everyone how he knew I was good enough for his daughter
Old May 1st, 2007, 05:57 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
How about if you start a chain fart and she's at the end of the chain and farts with you. I was at the end of the chain with my husband (fiancee at that time) and completed the chain for him even though I was a girly girl at that time.

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old May 1st, 2007, 07:08 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The heirarchy goes like this:

Dork
Geek
Nerd
1337 Nerd
Uber Nerd
Computer Programmer
Bill Gates

Now, being an Uber Nerd myself, I have do explain something.

Dorks are idiotic/dumb nerds. Geeks are semi-smart nerds. Nerds are smart, and 1337 and Uber Nerds are essentially higher ranked Nerds. Computer Programmers are even smarter, and Bill Gates is undisputed ruler of the Nerd universe.
Old May 1st, 2007, 07:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz

Dork
Geek
Nerd
1337 Nerd
Uber Nerd
Computer Programmer
Bill Gates

Dorks are idiotic/dumb nerds. Geeks are semi-smart nerds. Nerds are smart, and 1337 and Uber Nerds are essentially higher ranked Nerds. Computer Programmers are even smarter, and Bill Gates is undisputed ruler of the Nerd universe.
Gotta disagree with you there. I'm a dork all the way, and in no way idiotic/dumb. My girlfriend uses it as a term of affection, so I'll always be a dork. 1337 nerds on up all need to get lives I think making all that up alone qualified you as an Über Nerd, btw.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 1st, 2007, 07:29 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz

Dork
Geek
Nerd
1337 Nerd
Uber Nerd
Computer Programmer
Bill Gates

Gotta disagree with you there. I'm a dork all the way, and in no way idiotic/dumb.
My point exactly.
Quote:
My girlfriend...
Why you're so low on the hierarchy scale.
Quote:
1337 nerds on up all need to get lives
Not really... we're proud that we don't have lives!
Quote:
I think making all that up alone qualified you as an Über Nerd, btw.
Why, thank you!
Old May 1st, 2007, 10:14 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Congrats...and good luck...

I had written alot of other stuff regarding getting married young etc etc but i will just leave it at congrats and good luck
Old May 1st, 2007, 10:23 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
Well it worked out Great for me . It's now been almost a year. And yes our son just turned a year. Make of that what you will. But just to let you all know. He asked me to marry him just before we found out I was pregnant. But still, love conquers all. Marriage is a great thing as long as it is true love. This is actually partially a rant due to the fact I saw a horrible commercial. It started off a young girl playing a piano (older teen). It then said 1 out of 3 girls will get pregnant by the time they are 20. I will not be one of them. That makes me sound like I am a drug addict or something. An 18 or above has a choice (although under 18 also has a choice but a lot of people believe they shouldn't) whether to get married, have a baby, etc. To say that it's a bad choice to have a baby or get pregnant before 20 is stupid. Some of the best mothers are the young girls who were thrown into an adult life too soon. But than again thats how babies are killed each year by Shaken Baby Syndrome, or abandoned or just ignored for the rest of their childhood. But it's not the case in all. So now that I am done ranting on anti-drug/anti-sexual relations commercials

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old May 1st, 2007, 10:33 PM

Adam has disabled reputation
Re: How to Tell If She's "The One"

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah
"Hey, I'm at Target and I'm looking at the Heroscape stuff and I see a couple packs I think you don't have, do you want them?"
"Um.... yes? Wait. Are you spending your gift card?"
"Yeah, well I feel bad for you because I got all this kitchen stuff and towels and things like that and that's not that exciting for you."
"I do actually use towels, you know. And the kitchen stuff sort of benefits me too considering how well you cook. And I shouldn't have to explain how the lingerie you got benefits me..."
"Shut up. Well, I'm getting them for you."
"Awesome. I love you so much."
"I love you too"
Does she play? That will be a big part of a healthy relationship. Sure I could buy someone a copy of High School Musical even though I hate it, so the same could apply here. Just saying. good luck with the marrige!

"And I shouldn't have to explain how the lingerie you got benefits me..."

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion