Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old March 26th, 2011, 10:07 AM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I have to ask. Where did you guys get those dice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
Yea I have noticed that too. I can see the captain stays true to his maple leaf and Legoboy roots for his hometown Indy Colts.
Gentlemen, you will find your answer here.
Whoa. That is really cool. I might have to try that out sometime.
Old March 26th, 2011, 12:19 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
Whoa. That is really cool. I might have to try that out sometime.
$1 per custom side is a little steep. Shoot for some as a birthday or Christmas present.

Also, get the big dice, they look so much more awesome, especially with Colts horseshoes.
Old April 1st, 2011, 11:38 AM

5ohscaper Woo who?

Hopefully I am not to late to the pick the winner party with the battle partially through. Just in case I am, I will pick Legoboy since he appears to be behind. I have faith he will fight the good fight and put forth a valiant effort....that and I can't put my first vote towards the Cap. I mean come on, he used the steamroller on 5th graders who have barely played and only had access to master sets. New 5th grade heroscapers, seriously, that's low!
Old April 3rd, 2011, 01:08 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ohscaper View Post
Hopefully I am not to late to the pick the winner party with the battle partially through. Just in case I am, I will pick Legoboy since he appears to be behind. I have faith he will fight the good fight and put forth a valiant effort....that and I can't put my first vote towards the Cap. I mean come on, he used the steamroller on 5th graders who have barely played and only had access to master sets. New 5th grade heroscapers, seriously, that's low!
I know. He's a schmuck, isn't he? Won't even finish the video he's so ashamed of himself.
Old April 14th, 2011, 12:41 PM

I've been trying to get the good Captain to finish this video. Perhaps if he gets some additional friendly nudges he will finish this up and we can move forward.

Hey Canuck...nudge....
Old April 14th, 2011, 01:18 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

nudge

Old April 14th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

nudge nudge nudge nudge nudge nudge nudge nudge nudge nudge nudge nudge

Old April 14th, 2011, 08:14 PM

5ohscaper Woo who?

The Cap is probably to busy devising new ways dominate the 5th graders. Mark my words, just like the school kids that have changed there names he will asked to have his changed also. All shall know his name as Count Scapeula and they shall kneel before his awesome glory or face the wrath of the steamroller. You will know the change is coming when he mows down a kids army with Q9 while letting out a maniacal laugh.
Old April 14th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nah, He's a teacher. They're always really busy. (I can imagine the "Laughing Maniacly" part, though )

But still... Nudge.

...Nudge Nudge.
Old April 14th, 2011, 08:48 PM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

I'm a teacher. And a student. And I haven't played Heroscape in 3 months. How can I live vicariarously through you guys if you don't post the next half of the video.

Nudge.

The future of scape is players like us who support a community like this - with new maps, scenarios and events. Playing scape. Not buying scape...

Quick-Set-Up Map Thread The Principles of War
Old April 15th, 2011, 10:19 AM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

*nudge* *nudge*
Old April 15th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

*nudge*

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports