Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old June 14th, 2018, 06:30 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Style AotP - Cards and Blanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
FYI, can can look a few ways - click on @wriggz then click on "Downloads" to see the files he uploaded, or hover over his name and "View Gallery Uploads" to see images he's uploaded, or go to Downloads at the top of the forum and click search or browse Customs category.

Note, he only uploaded the blanks so far. Be patient, he is doing the best he can!
I knew about manually browsing and about the Profile then Downloads button did not know about going to View Gallery Uploads. I did those three things along with typing in searches. Other than manually searching the downloads folder completely (The Bin and Rules done) I could not find the files any other way. I found GIMP files but I thought we were looking for PDF files.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender