Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 30th, 2016, 02:20 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II) (Vote for Public Playtesting)

yea
Old June 30th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 30th, 2016, 08:52 AM

Gutudak knows what's in an order marker Gutudak knows what's in an order marker

I appreciate the kind words and praise, I'm glad she's shaping up to be a character that everyone is enjoying.
Old June 30th, 2016, 10:24 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old July 2nd, 2016, 09:10 AM

This passes Public Playtesting with 5 yeas.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 09:13 AM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Shadowcat II @ 170

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Shadowcat II(170), Professor X(220), Colossus(260), Sage(190), Blob(165) (1005)
vs.
Fantastic Four(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Shadowcat II(170), Magneto II(375), Destiny(55), Mystique II(200), Blob(165), (970)
vs.
Hush(220), Sandman(210), Black Tarantula(300), Parasite(240) (970)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She's definitely not the MVP, but her as a character rarely is. She however lends quite a lot of help both in mobility, and in a pinch some offense. Overall I feel like she functions like she does in the comics, always coming through in a pinch and helping everyone out. I'd say she is definitely draftable for a Mutant synergy, or just helping low mobility characters out. Points feel right around 170. I feel her teammates are what won the games in this instance, especially Magneto and Colossus respectively.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 09:16 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Shadowcat II @ 170

Army Test 1
Units:
Shadowcat II(170), Magneto II(375), Sage(190), Destiny(55), Professor X(220) (1010)
vs.
Hush(220), Clayface(240), Parasite(240), Black Tarantula(300) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Shadowcat II(170), Bane(190), Star-Lord(250), Valyrie(350) (960)
vs.
Black King(220), Emma Frost(170), Selene(360), Sage(190) (970)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I like the way Kitty plays. She has a great bit of support by being able to pull a friendly with her, so it can help keep a leader/support figure with her and the group. I think I preferred her combo with Bane + Star-Lord over the d20 enhancements the Mutants gave her. Though Professor X's double turns gives her a great combo of moving a figure into position, and then that figure can attack, or just bringing Professor X along is a nice bonus. She can also do well when her attack is enhanced to make the best use of her Phase Mastery defense subtraction, and score some decent wounds. The only really downfall is, I didn't hit her Reactionary Phasing roll very often, so once the heat was on, without her defense boosts, she was quickly killed. I'd say 170-190 is definitely the sweet spot here. I'd lean towards 180 right now, possibly 170 if she starts losing more games.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 11:16 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II) (Public Playtesting)

Both of your reactions were similar to mine in that she felt like kitty (never the key but always helpful) and that the level felt right.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 08:11 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry I missed the boat and I am a little late. I am curious though, I can't see any situation where I would choose Shadowcat II over the other Shadowcat I and save 110 points for another figure. Am I missing something? She seems about the same power level as Shadowcat 1.0 but is 110 points more, why?
Old July 2nd, 2016, 09:13 PM

As it stands right now Shadowcat I really shines with granting one other figure intangibility. Whereas this design is a more mobile and more combat active version, play wise she fulfills a completely different role granting mobility to figures and picking up offense in a pinch. Shadowcat I is a more defensive design as with only Intangibility she can do nothing against melee attackers and even some of the weaker androids are going to wipe the floor with her, plus I feel the iconic scene of Kitty grabbing an ally and pulling them through a wall is missing from her original design so I sought to change that.
Old July 3rd, 2016, 06:30 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Sorry I missed the boat and I am a little late. I am curious though, I can't see any situation where I would choose Shadowcat II over the other Shadowcat I and save 110 points for another figure. Am I missing something? She seems about the same power level as Shadowcat 1.0 but is 110 points more, why?
As Gutudak said, it's not so much about making a Shadowcat that is a better draft choice as it is making one that represents a different part of her character. This Shadowcat may not be as valuable in the metagame is Kitty(I), but she'll be much better on offense, offer your team a little mobility, and a stand more of a chance of sticking around once she's in the battle.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 3rd, 2016, 10:54 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutudak View Post
As it stands right now Shadowcat I really shines with granting one other figure intangibility. Whereas this design is a more mobile and more combat active version, play wise she fulfills a completely different role granting mobility to figures and picking up offense in a pinch. Shadowcat I is a more defensive design as with only Intangibility she can do nothing against melee attackers and even some of the weaker androids are going to wipe the floor with her, plus I feel the iconic scene of Kitty grabbing an ally and pulling them through a wall is missing from her original design so I sought to change that.
Perfect response. You've sold me. I agree, I like the feel of having her grab allies out of a tough spot it feels much more like Shadowcat to me. To me her points seem too high, but I will let playtesting figure that out. They all do an excellent job. Thanks for the hard work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library