Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 30th, 2014, 12:11 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Colorado 2014 NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Also, Daniel would really like to have Marvel allowed. Please?
Fine with me.

Old October 30th, 2014, 12:17 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

n00b, don't forget to update the format. It's not "pick your poison", it's "bring 2, first crack"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • If the dice-off winner chooses to pick second, then the player with the first army choice can choose any of the four armies. If the dice-off winner chooses first army choice, they must pick one of their opponent's armies (not one of their own).
  • After the first pick is made, the other player may then choose from any of the other three armies. Note: If you win the dice-off and want to pick your own army, you must defer first pick to your opponent.
Anyway, how about max of one army with a Marvel figure?

As for maps, we have forest, castle, marvel, and swamp represented. So dungeon, RotV, Ice, Lava, and jungle would all be nice to mix it up.
Old October 30th, 2014, 01:56 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
n00b, don't forget to update the format. It's not "pick your poison", it's "bring 2, first crack"

Quote:
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • If the dice-off winner chooses to pick second, then the player with the first army choice can choose any of the four armies. If the dice-off winner chooses first army choice, they must pick one of their opponent's armies (not one of their own).
  • After the first pick is made, the other player may then choose from any of the other three armies. Note: If you win the dice-off and want to pick your own army, you must defer first pick to your opponent.
Anyway, how about max of one army with a Marvel figure?

As for maps, we have forest, castle, marvel, and swamp represented. So dungeon, RotV, Ice, Lava, and jungle would all be nice to mix it up.
Thank you, I'll update the first page. And I'm fine with that.

Chris, is Daniel ok with only one army with marvel? I'm honestly ok allowing it to be unlimited given the point total, but we'll go with just one for now.
Old October 30th, 2014, 02:57 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Yes, one army with Marvel in it is fine.

We can bring a map. How about a suggestion? I'd like to bring something jungly. How about this?

Or we could do anything with 1 Lava or 1 TT or 2 TJ. Hmmm, anyone know a jungle map with ice?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old October 30th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Yes, one army with Marvel in it is fine.

We can bring a map. How about a suggestion? I'd like to bring something jungly. How about this?

Or we could do anything with 1 Lava or 1 TT or 2 TJ. Hmmm, anyone know a jungle map with ice?
That looks good to me, I quite like Dignan's maps. Dok knows the maps on this site better though so he'd probably have a better idea of any other ones. I couldn't find an ice + jungle
Old October 30th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm good with giving the new Dignan map a go, but if you want Ice + Jungle, here's what comes to mind:

Platypus by Robber

I'd prefer not to bring a map, since it's a bit annoying and we've already got 4 with 6 people.

Old October 30th, 2014, 01:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Ah, right, I forgot that we already have Fulcrum. That means we're using every set so far except D&D, Ice, and Lava. Something like Morh or Ice Thistle would be great if you have that material, Chris. Otherwise Platypus would be good.

I agree that ATM 4 maps will probably work fine.
Old October 30th, 2014, 03:06 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

My fulcrum is my full custom one, and yeah it has the Ticalla jungle. I'm okay with lots of maps if people want to bring em. I don't care if I don't play on em all. just wanna play.
Old October 30th, 2014, 11:30 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

I'll go with @dok's suggestion and bring Ice Thistle. I really like Morh, but only have 1 TT.

And I also forgot that @GeneralRolando is bringing Fulcrum. So, we've got some TJ covered.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.

Last edited by kpucblek; October 31st, 2014 at 12:55 PM.
Old October 31st, 2014, 01:20 PM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker

I wish I could make it but I have a role playing game from noon to 5 every other Saturday. You guys have fun, hopefully I can make next gathering.
Old October 31st, 2014, 01:24 PM

How about Glyphs?

And... I think I've figured out which maps we are bringing. It's these, right?...

Old October 31st, 2014, 01:26 PM
Not a n00b

Quote:
I think I've figured out which maps we are bringing. It's these, right?...

all looks good

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day