Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 10th, 2006, 03:17 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
Will T's customs - Vizier Bajoc updated 6/6/08

It has been nearly a year since I posted anything in this thread. I thought I would resurrect the thread and post some customs on which we have been working. These cards are generated using MS Excel, so they are not flashy, but they are easy to update and print!

Added 5/18/08:

Kroot Carnivores(figures are WH40K Kroot Carnivores)
My Kroots are not yet painted and we have not figured out how they "fit" in the Heroscape universe, but they are great minis. The picture on the right is from GamesWorkshop.

Added 5/15/08:

Weston Longbowmen(figure is a Mage Knight Longbow Archer)
Ranged support for the Knights of Weston. These were actually some of our first customs, but I am reposting them in this format to go along with the Squires (below).

Squires of Weston(figure is a Mage Knight Squire)
The valiant Squires of Weston have been summoned to the Battle of all Time in order to aid their masters in this strange land.

Added 5/14/08:

Bullywug Spearmen(figure is a D&D Mini Bullywug Hun ter)
Summoned from the swamplands of Feylund, the Bullywug Spearmen are most comfortable in the swamps of Valhalla. Aquilla uses them to patrol deep in the swamps surrounding her hidden camp. Their strong swimming ability gives them a great advantage over their prey in watery environs.

Added 5/13/08:

Mariedian Reforged(figure is a D&D Mini Warforged Captain, Fighter, and Bodyguard)
Captured long ago by their Soulborg oppressors, the Mariedian Reforged are forced to fight in the gladiator pits of Alpha Prime. Countless times over the years every one of them has been mortally wounded, only to be
resuscitated and repaired by the Soulborgs. Now they are more machine than living flesh. Upon being summoned to Valhalla by Jandar, the Mariedian Reforged vowed to destroy all Soulborgs.

Added 5/12/08:

Oldenbark(figure is a D&D Mini Treant)
Friend of the elves, Oldenbark and his Treefolk, watch over the ancient forests of Feylund.

Scion Scouts(figure is a D&D Mini Twig Blight)
Created from the living branches of Oldenbark and other Treefolk shepherds, Scion Scouts are the eyes and ears of the Treefolk community.

Grove Guards(figure is a D&D Mini Woad)
The formidable, silent enforcers of the Treefolk community.

Added 5/11/08:

Vizier Bajoc(figure is a D&D Mini Vampire Vizier)[/color]
The evil magic behind Cyprien Essenwein's skeleton armies can be traced back to his faithful compatriot the dark wizard known as Vizier Bajoc. His spells bring life to the dead and can bring death to the living.

Skeletal Warriors(figures are Reaper Legendary Encounter Skeleton Swordsman and Skeleton Spearman)
The fearsome Skeleton Armies of Cyprien Essenwein wreaked havoc in Feylund before being summoned by Utgar. Now, in Valhalla, they once again follow the Undead Hero into battle. The evil magic that gives them life has the ability to repeatedly resurrect them every time they are destroyed.

Skeletal Archers(figures are Reaper Legendary Encounter Skeleton Archer)
Like the Skeletal Warriors that they support, the Skeletal Archers are tough to destroy. Scattering their bones before they can be reanimated by their evil magic is your best bet.

Older cards/customs are listed below:

Weston Longbowmen - added 5/27/07
Rat Swarm - added 11/15/06
Invisible Man - last updated 11/13/06

Last edited by Will T; June 10th, 2008 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Update to Vizier Bajoc
Old November 10th, 2006, 07:25 PM

The Invisible Man
The basic concept is that an unarmed, naked, invisible guy is sneaking around the battlefield punching guys with his bare hands. Since no one can see him, he can be killed accidentally during some sort of "area" attack, like shotgun blasts or grenade attacks or even a Fire Line Special Attack. Or he can be killed whenever he is standing too close to anyone (friend or foe) who is being attacked.
To make the "figure" for the Invisible Man, you could remove any single space figure from it's base and use the empty base!

Rat Swarm

Weston Longbowmen figure: Mage Knight Longbow Archer #032

Old November 10th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow. I love the concept!!! Though I think a naked, invisible guy should be able to move a bit faster than 4 movement!

Collateral Damage is funky.
The Invisible Man can be killed as collateral damage when a different figure is attacked.
Should be an adjacent friendly figure or figure you control.

Invisible Defense, means if he's the last man of his army standing, he automatically wins the game, correct?
Invisible Attack needs to have a size limit to protect those DWs, huh?
Old November 10th, 2006, 07:51 PM

Thanks, H_E_H, for the giving feedback to the newb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Wow. I love the concept!!! Though I think a naked, invisible guy should be able to move a bit faster than 4 movement!
No shoes!

Quote:
Collateral Damage is funky.
The Invisible Man can be killed as collateral damage when a different figure is attacked.
Should be an adjacent friendly figure or figure you control.
Since he is invisible, he is just as likely to get hit by a friend as an enemy.

Quote:
Invisible Defense, means if he's the last man of his army standing, he automatically wins the game, correct?
I guess in a two-player game he could live forever. Since he is only worth 50 points, he would probably not win most games on points.

Quote:
Invisible Attack needs to have a size limit to protect those DWs, huh?
Yes, he should probably be able to attack medium or smaller units. Even without defense dice, on attack die is only cause damage 50% of the time.
Old November 10th, 2006, 07:59 PM

Mr.Zolt has disabled reputation
I think the DW is a valid point, I don't want my DW falling to a 50 point guy when I can't hurt him at all.

Old November 10th, 2006, 08:12 PM

I hear what you guys are saying...

By DW I assume you mean DeathWalker? (Noob here). How could I easily limit his ability against "hardened" units, i.e Soulborgs, lava dudes, knights in armor?
Old November 10th, 2006, 08:41 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ehh. That gets hard to do when you get into specific units. You coud go with Solburgs and Moltern but i have no idea how to prevent the knights.

Old November 10th, 2006, 08:54 PM

How about this:

INVISIBLE ATTACK. The Invisible Man can only attack figures with a base defense of 4 or less. When being attacked by the Invisible Man, the defending figure does not roll defense dice.
Old November 10th, 2006, 08:56 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
4 or less would mean he could still attack the knights and obsidian guards.

Old November 10th, 2006, 08:59 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
And Joton!

FINISH HIM!
Old November 11th, 2006, 06:14 PM

xyzchyx has disabled reputation
Could this figure be attacked by special attacks that do not target specific figures, but rather affect either whole areas or rows of hexes?
Old November 12th, 2006, 03:00 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Oh, I think it is perfectly valid to loose your DeathWalker to this guy. Kind of like losing him to Deadeye Dan. Besides, you still need a base to "move" around the board, so he isn't exactly invisible. When he is near other figures, you would attack them with high attack value to kill the guy off. Keeping him slow (move 4) helps up the chance you can get him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards