Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 13th, 2020, 09:17 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events 2020 Through the Decades - Feb 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I think I get it. If people brought the armies it would be similar armies to last time where you bring one good part of the army and rest bad to hand off - unless we come up with armies ahead of time. If more than 4 players you would just make army for three people. Only thing I don't get is if you bring [3] packs than you will have 4 * [3] different cards.

How about this alternative:
Each person brings 3 army pods, totaling 420-440 points:
  • 195-225 points of common squads (3-5 squads of once card)
  • 100-120 point of Unique Hero
  • 100-120 points of anything
We dice off to see which pod will go left, which will be handed right, and which you will keep.
  • 1st round pass what you bought for chosen pod to the left
  • 2nd round pass what you bought for chosen pod to the right
  • You keep what you have left
Don't know if we should do one draft for whole tournament or per game. If per game, we would vary direction of the three pods and I think would be more fun, but takes more time. With 1/3 chance of keeping each POD people will bring not so good figures (but not as bad as last tournament), but it does loose the counter-draft of your original idea.

Anyone else got a more clear idea?
I could see this as a simpler alternative. I see no reason to keep re-drafting each round with either format; a single draft a the beginning should be good enough.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 19th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Events: April 11 Heated Chaos of the Batt

I've already asked about April 11th for our tournament but I figured I'd ask what we want to do (if anything) about coronavirus and social distancing and all that?
Old March 19th, 2020, 05:12 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I say wait till early April to call it. I know CDC recommended 8 weeks but it may change (better/worse) in the next few weeks.
Old March 29th, 2020, 09:13 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I say we just get some of these to move our figures around, and use the honor system for dice rolls from 6+ feet away that your opponent can't see.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 30th, 2020, 05:10 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Probably best at this point to cancel - not even sure if sore is open or allows tournaments.
Old March 31st, 2020, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
not even sure if sore is open
Yeah please don't come to this with open sores...

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 2nd, 2020, 07:42 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

you know you are going stir crazy in quarantine when you are listening to a heroscape podcast, but several local/Louisville members are mentioned at the ~1:16 mark!

https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...LR3eMlZfLDwOLg

and it's neat to listen to William talk about a few different figures and strategies
Old April 7th, 2020, 11:27 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

If we didnt come up we with this separately already TTD is closed (and probably any other store we could play at). And I personally wont be coming to the event if we do decide to have it.
Old April 8th, 2020, 04:38 PM

Same. Not doing anything like this until an all-clear.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 14th, 2021, 02:19 PM

Hey all. When do you all think you'd be willing to come if we restarted Louisville tournaments? My view is if most people who come are vaccinated (and all at risk people in your immediate family/friend group are as well) we should be good to go. I just got my 1st shot and second one is mid-may, but my thought is most people will be ready by June or July at the latest, but any other thoughts?
Old April 14th, 2021, 06:06 PM

Thanks for the bump. I'm hoping we can at least get something together to take Matthias up on his offer, but happy to have events running more regularly again once everyone is safe.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 17th, 2021, 11:02 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I was hoping to get together and play some games before the ScapeCon rolls around.
Louisville seems to have finally opened up everywhere.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events