Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 17th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

I could see Jelly Babies being almost Negotiation-like. Allow an opponent to heal, but in exchange they can't attack or have to remove OMs or something?

Spanner In The Works most likely needs a rework/replacement as well. 2 skulls is a lot. I almost wonder if you could up his life by one (He's one of the burliest Doctors) and give him Wisecrack?
Old March 17th, 2020, 03:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Always worries me to add another Wisecrack figure.
But I like the notion.

Watched the final Second Doctor episode followed by the first for the Third last night.
That was some regeneration, of course they did not call it that yet.

They hosed Zoey and Jamie. Not cool.
Old March 29th, 2020, 03:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You've been holding out on me Nobody. I just found a mini for this guy:

He's not almost $30 for one figure awesome, but he's pretty close. How he doesn't have a card idea yet is beyond comprehension.
Old March 29th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Unfortunately it's in the wrong scale and he doesn't have a comics history, but it was a cool story; Alien soldier gets Deathlok-ed against his will to win a war, then afterwards hunts down the war criminal scientist who made him that way. The Doctor has to decide if it's right to protect the scientist or let him die.

Doctor Who has done a few Wild West themed episodes, with varying levels of success; Brits tend to think they're way better at American accents than they actually are. Meanwhile, Americans are always perfect at doing British accents.
Old April 10th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = THE DOCTOR
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = GALLIFREYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WANDERER
PERSONALITY = REBELLIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

SONIC TECHNOLOGY
Start the game with either the Glyph of Sonic Screwdriver or the Glyph of Sonic Sunglasses on this card. The Doctor cannot lose this Glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

DUTY OF CARE
At the start of the game, you must choose a Unique Hero you control that either has a Defense number of 3 or lower or a TARDIS Companion special power to be the Doctor’s Duty. If the Duty has been attacked by an opponent’s figure this round, add 4 to the Doctor’s Attack number. When the Duty is destroyed, immediately move all unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control to this card. For the rest of the round, after taking a turn with the Doctor, you may immediately take an additional turn with the Doctor.

PRAGMATIC CALCULATIONS
After the Doctor or any friendly figure within 6 clear sight spaces of the Doctor rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this Army Card to either add a shield to that figure’s defense roll or rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards in your army.
Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF SONIC SUNGLASSES
SUBTITLE = SONIC VISION

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Instead of attacking, you may choose any other figure or Glyph within 3 spaces and roll the 20-sided die, adding 10 to the roll if this figure is Gallifreyan. If you roll 16 or higher, you may choose one of the following effects:
  • You may view all unrevealed Order Markers on the chosen figure’s card.
  • Until the next time you reveal an Order Marker, no special power on an Army Card or Glyph can prevent figures you control from having Clear Sight on the chosen figure.
  • If you chose a Glyph, and that Glyph is Symbol Side up, you may look at the power side of that Glyph.
Okay...this is (I think) my third try with this guy, but I feel like I've finally whittled him down to something that sparkles.

Completely redid the Sunglasses to closer match how the Screwdriver ended up. Now they can peek at OMs or Glyphs, or they can bypass pesky things like Invisibility and Intangibility.

Duty of Care taps into how weirdly obsessive he gets about things, especially protecting Clara. I think I got lost before trying to make him want to keep his protectee alive while also making his reaction to their death feel correct while also making sure he wasn't just leaping to protect Thor or whoever. I think this is much cleaner. There's natural incentive to keep the chosen figure alive as long as possible (so you can reap the rewards of multiple rounds of attack boosts) and I think his Hell Bent reaction upon their death feels thematically vicious without making him suddenly Hulk-level strong or something.

The only weakness I see is gaming it by pairing him up with somebody like Jason. Maybe that specific pairing is worth putting in a line to prevent somehow?

Last edited by MrNobody; July 26th, 2022 at 10:40 AM.
Old April 10th, 2020, 01:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Is his species being Time Lord (and this not working as well with the Sonic stuff) intentional?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 10th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Just A Head

Nah that's a mistake due to it being an older draft. Fixed.
Old April 10th, 2020, 01:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Cool, kinda thought so, but being Doctor Who I couldn’t really rule out weird shenanigans

My Etsy Store
Old April 10th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Just A Head

Technically [SPOILERS]
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 10th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Just A Head

Before I get too distracted with fanboy moaning, does anybody see an easy way to keep out undesirable picks like GLs and Jason?
-A non-SS restriction would certainly work in some areas, but it would still allow Jason, which seems like the main concern.
-Doing it based on Life (3 Life or lower for example) would cut out River Song and Missy, which seem like important picks.
-Basing it off Points is radical and just hasn't been done yet.

Maybe it can just be that the protectee is de-selected when they die? Not entirely thematic, cause the Doctor was still going a bit crazy even when he brought Clara back to life. But it would cut out Jason. Unless I'm over-reacting and he's not that big of a problem?
Old April 10th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The points mechanic feels most appropriate and is a mechanic long overdue.
Old April 10th, 2020, 02:48 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I mean, I like point cost mechincs... but I’m not really understanding why Jason is an issue

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy