Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 12th, 2010, 02:09 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Quizzes - New Quiz Feb. 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
1. Not counting the lava spaces, there's 12. On each side, you have the three isolated water hexes, the middle of the three contiguous water hexes, the lone level 2 hex behind the lava columns, and the one level 4 high ground laval field. If you consider lava hexes, that's another 9 (all 8 of the side column hexes plus the middle of the center column) for a total of 21 hexes.
Actually, you can count all three of the center lava hexes. Tor-Kul-Na does not have enough movement to get up there at all. Total: 23 hexes.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:36 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Quizzes - New Quiz March 9

As to #2, I only count 15:

~Z

My map thread
Old March 12th, 2010, 10:19 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Your image isn't loading for me.

ETA: it's working now.

ETA: Actually, the lava hexes I marked are not onslaught-proof, so the total is 21. Sorry for the slapdash job; I did that while in a meeting...

Last edited by dok; March 12th, 2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old March 13th, 2010, 03:21 PM

Sure 'nuff! I missed those ones.

~Z

My map thread
Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:49 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Quizzes - New Quiz March 23

A new quiz had been added. And because today is the release date of Wave D1, the units from there are now included!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:59 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

The only one I got right was 9. I suck!

@Sujoah-You might want to have the bonus question read
Spoiler Alert!
(I wasn't sure if that gave anything away that you wanted concealed, so I hid it, just in case).

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:04 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spoiler Alert!

Don't know how many I got right, but I'm sure I got several.

Edit: (Wrong answers' numbers in bold red)

Sweet, only three wrong. And I even completely guessed on 9 ^_^

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:04 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spoiler Alert!

I got six right if you count the bonus question. Not bad for guessing most of them.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:10 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

7 right! Whoo!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Answers:
Spoiler Alert!

Edit: I got 6 right!

Last edited by tcglkn; March 23rd, 2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:11 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

I got 4 right!
I fail!
Again!

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:08 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Quizzes - New Quiz April 6

And another quiz has been added!

I really wish more people would start doing these, because with only about 5 people doing them each time (at least saying that they did), it just isn't quite as fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion