Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 3rd, 2009, 04:49 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
V the new series

Here it is kids, we who remember this show while it was on tv have now seen it come back around, good thing is my wife in 9 years younger and loves Sci Fi and has no clue about this show, so I get to rediscover it with her when it come to DVD I will be away when I come to tv and I like DVD better. Enjoy

http://www.coronacomingattractions.c...eries-reviewed

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old October 11th, 2009, 12:11 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker
Re: V the new series

It does look good. Hopefully they played it straight and it won't be cheesed out.

Nice to see they kept Diana looking hot. Mmmm. Jane Badler.

"There's something exceptionally satisfying in dropping Mimring in round one."

Expand your horizons. Terrain maps from Cavalier.
Old October 11th, 2009, 01:27 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, looks like an awesome cast! I never saw the original, but I know the premise.

Here's hoping this is as good as the new Battlestar Galactica.

Old October 18th, 2009, 03:26 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation

AWESOME!...I loved the original series (well, the tv movies at least)...anyone who grew up in the 80's remembers that intro music! I hope they do something similar, keep that creepy feel. I see big things for this series, as long as they stay away from cliche cheese.
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Saw it last night.

Thought is had an interesting setup for the series. I am actually looking forward to where this is going. I reminded me a lot of "Earth Final Conflict".

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old November 7th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
Saw it last night.

Thought is had an interesting setup for the series. I am actually looking forward to where this is going. I reminded me a lot of "Earth Final Conflict".

Buddy Lee

Agreed BL. I saw the original series and I like the way they are doing this one so far.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 7th, 2009, 09:15 PM

dickflea Woo who?

Aww...i too have fond memories.

The biggest talking point was when they started to eat the mice.

I guess all the cult tv shows have an unforgettable theme song. Remember the Knight Rider one.....
Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:36 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry to necro, but I hoping this show improves in Season 2. I really liked the concept so I stuck with it, but their were tons of flaws in the show. Things picked up in the finale though, and hopefully it will stay that way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV