Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 24th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HEHart: Summer art with dedications pg. 42

Dude how do you do it! Thats like the best drawings I've seen, at least best drawing with a cool story to it...Anyways keep it up, Thats just awesome!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 25th, 2008, 07:43 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Simply amazing. I never get tired of looking at this stuff. Ah, how I wish I can someday get a dedicated HEH work of art. *sigh*
Maybe if you leave he will draw you a going away piece
Old July 25th, 2008, 07:57 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tempting, Onacara. Tempting...
Old July 25th, 2008, 10:16 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker

In contrast to my stuff, I can sum yours up in one word.

Owned.

These are truely awesome, we need to get your work onto the next master set's box.

~Z~

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old July 26th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Simply amazing. I never get tired of looking at this stuff. Ah, how I wish I can someday get a dedicated HEH work of art. *sigh*
Maybe if you leave he will draw you a going away piece

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old August 31st, 2008, 01:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

H_E_H, my little brother is helping me create a flier for the Florida Frenzy National Heroscape Day Tournament. Would it be possible to use your Vipers vs. Drones picture, since our theme is Frenzying?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 31st, 2008, 01:38 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
H_E_H, my little brother is helping me create a flier for the Florida Frenzy National Heroscape Day Tournament. Would it be possible to use your Vipers vs. Drones picture, since our theme is Frenzying?
Of course and please do!
By the way, did you ever see this dedication?
Old August 31st, 2008, 01:44 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I did not! Too cool! I'll have to color that too sometime.

My brother just showed me a version that won't use your art, but I may put it up with the poster anyway since it's so nice to look at.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 29th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
For Bunjee

A quick one for Bunjee!
It looks really nice in person - the paper is a darker gray and the whites stand out more.
Old October 29th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HEHart: For Bunjee

You mean it looks something like this ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 29th, 2008, 08:57 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

How did you do that?
Old October 29th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
How did you do that?
He's the Truth!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction