Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 28th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Christmas Avatars!

So holiday season is upon us! Even though its already started I think we should make it a fun thing to do and add Santa hats to our avatars for the year. I want to see every person's avatar wearing one. Obviously not everyone knows how to make that happen but I'm hoping some volunteers will pop up to help with that. I'll throw my hand in to help, so if you want a Santa hat avatar post here and someone will hopefully help. If anyone helps post here as well. This is just for fun and is in no way required or is meant to be a slight on anyone else's beliefs. Lets see some Santa hats!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:31 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Christmas Avatars!

Hulk and Red Hulk say Merry Christmas!

Old November 28th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know photoshop so if anyone needs a santa hat on an avatar just PM me.
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I just changed my avatar then I saw this. I think I'm good
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:45 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could someone santa hat-a-fy this for me?

Old November 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Can someone add a santa hat to mine?

Old November 28th, 2010, 03:52 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd love a santa hat.

Just one sitting idly on top of the pie would be nice. Thanky in advance.
Old November 28th, 2010, 03:54 PM

Blue Ranyk Woo who?

I need to see how this one looks with a santa hat!

I don't have a problem with big bags of dung beetles falling on people as long as it's happening to someone else.

My Heroscape themed writing thread.
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All right, here are a couple. You guys are lucky I am very bored today.

Spoiler Alert!

I tried to choose santa hats similar to the image, so cartoony ones got cartoony hats, you know. If there is a specific hat you want you gotta specify it.

Make sure to save those files to your computer and upload them yourselves so that I can delete them from my hosting.
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:23 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Orcs can celebrate Christmas too...

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 28th, 2010, 04:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Can ya put a hat on here?

Old November 28th, 2010, 04:27 PM
<>character<>

Thanks WA!

+rep for you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online